Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,073 members, 7,825,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) (22966 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by stephenduru: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
First Lady Aisha Buhari pictured with Nigerian first ladies in Imo state.Aisha Buhari is in Imo state for August meeting

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/aisha-buhari-in-group-photo-with-first.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by nextprince: 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Very good one from Aisha Buhari, and the other distinguished ladies of Imo state.

Let any pig & idiot try anything funny.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by delishpot: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
In essence she is doing first lady things. I thought Buhari said she will just sit in his kitchen and never be heard from again during his campaign?

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by nextprince: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
delishpot:
In essence she is doing first lady things. I thought Buhari said she will just sit in his kitchen and never be heard from again during his campaign?
Nothing to wail on again, otherwise, what's this?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Prosper24: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
What have they contributed to the economy of Nigeria??

Why can't they hold meetings that will aid the development of Nigeria??

Now that you people have finish taking pictures oya go back to your various bedrooms and removes those load on your bodies.

Africa

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by delishpot: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, pls what is the interpretation of the emboldened as regards rule 2.

Awww, your ignorance is cute. Don't worry they won't come and ban me if that is what you looking for. Even if they do, life kwontinues. Oya run along, go look for that Japanese interpreter you were asking about. grin grin

Quick to call people pigs and goats but then calls Lala, mynd and Seun to come rescue him when others call him out.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by BabaRamotu1988: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Edu3Again: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
The fulani herdsmen have been killing and raping; Aisha no talk.

The Islamic govt of Nigeria cut us out of the budget, Aisha no talk.

Now we want to.leavwe the Zoo, she now comes to IOkoroauasa's Owerri to say we should reject.Biafra.

The woman is dreaming..

We are leaving the Zoo

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Receive sense bro
BabaRamotu1988:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
God bless Aisha
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless everyone of us

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aisha, were is your husband

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by kenzysmith: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aisha is just there 4 buhari money and nothing more lesson to oshomole and others sugar daddys don't marry daughter age

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by azimibraun: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
cool
Typical Kanu Nnamdi disciples. Very insultive.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by exlinklodge: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
for me,

this is reaffirmation of Biafra

Biafra

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by pepemendy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
ww
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by hardywaltz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by dlondonbadboy: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Which kind occultic sign be this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by DonAustyne(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
na persin mama u dey cause like dat
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by RZArecta(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
I challenge Aisha to step foot into any other SE state, forget about the SS. It's always Imo state which she and her husband barely tolerate and it's because it's an APC state. Dirty, tribalistic husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
Very good one from Aisha Buhari, and the other distinguished ladies of Imo state.

Let any pig & idiot try anything funny.

Everyone knows IMO is controlled by Okorocha...I can't stand Nnamdi KANU and his excesses but I dare her to go to Anambra or Abia....
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
We've seen this on Fp today, is there something else with the meeting? Ahah
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by nextprince: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
[s]
Effiezynews:

Everyone knows IMO is controlled by Okorocha...I can't stand Nnamdi KANU and his excesses but I dare her to go to Anambra or Abia....
[/s]

Bloody take this junk out of my mention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by AuroraB(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Okorocha wife no get neck again oooooooo cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by Nikbaebrown(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

She Is Better Than Your Whole Ancestors And Descendants Put Together. Worthless Agbero Bus Conducting Hegoat!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) by mykh01(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason / Deliver 95% Of Votes To Me, Not Atiku Nor Obi — Tinubu Tells Ekiti People / Tinubu Snubs Niger Coup Leader’s Overtures For Direct Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.