Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,298 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland (22210 Views)

Eta - My Latest Novel / Dan Brown: Origin. Download Book (released 3rd October 2017) / No Winner For Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016- Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
mmsen:

If only people would realize that someone like Buhari shouldn't be in elected office to begin with.

Yes ooo

What is a 74 year old man doing there?

But we have to improve ourselves to a level when we will be able to run with a probability of success

Not this jokes by celebrities everywhere

#NotTooYoungToRun

1 Like

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Phi001(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have just buttressed my point , so who produced the first adequate facility and right opportunity let's say for the Aryan race ..Guy our brains can only mimic intelligence but not create intelligence..I know what I am saying..Start looking around you and see where Africans thrive and you will notice they thrive in environments and fields that require mimicry and not innovative intelligence
Speak for yourself...

1 Like

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by depezee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sharap!

She is from Ikwo in Ebonyi state.

Make I hear that Urhobo/Isoko from your mouth make tunda fire you morning, afternoon and night with full dose angry angry

fratermathy:

She is not a Biafran. That name is an Urhobo/Isoko name.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Ijaya123: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
Nigeria has a lot of intellectual and brilliant people....

If only we can focus on developing ourselves and forget about what Buhari has to do for us...

Believe in yourself

What has all the past presidents done for the people before?
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Ijaya123: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Yes ooo

What is a 74 year old man doing there?

But we have to improve ourselves to a level when we will be able to run with a probability of success

Not this jokes by celebrities everywhere

#NotTooYoungToRun

How old is Donald Trump?
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by fratermathy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
depezee:
Sharap!

She is from Ikwo in Ebonyi state.

Make I hear that Urhobo/Isoko from your mouth make tunda fire you morning, afternoon and night with full dose angry angry

Wouldn't it have been better if you provided proof of your "Ikwo claim" than attacking me or Urhobo/Isoko people for pointing out a name that is used in our culture?

1 Like

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Icon79(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Not sure I understand your question, but you can say: "You're the first runner up", etc.

The fact is, the second person didn't win. There can only be one winner.

O pari

Phi001:

So, you ____ a silver/bronze medal.

Fill in the gap...
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Icon79(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am not trying to sound elitist or anything, but it's just common sense.

Ok, let's leave the Olympics and talk about soccer for instance. If you lose in the final, then you didn't win. You lost!

It's kinda deceptive to call yourself a silver medal winner because the so called silver medal was a default. I mean, look at it this way: the only winner on the day won the gold, right? And you can only "win" silver by losing, right? Kinda an oxymoron, if you ask me.

O pari

Herhmjay:

[/b]so, for your mind you go school pass people wey dey here abi?

your show off is too much ooh... you need cane

and this is not the olympics[b]
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Phi001(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Icon79:
Not sure I understand your question, but you can say: "You're the first runner up", etc.

The fact is, the second person didn't win. There can only be one winner.

O pari

You said the 1st and 2nd runner up don't win silver/bronze, they lose the gold.

I'm asking, if the 1st/2nd runner up don't win silver/gold, what's the verb to describe it?

They _______ silver/bronze
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by NaijaElba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Herhmjay:

[/b]thats your own opinion , okay
asif ur own brain fit carry u or u fit carry yr brain ... thats y pple like u are always stagnant

no offense[b]

See the idiot saying someone is stagnant. Do you know the meaning of that? If u could not comprehend my comment that means you have serious problem. Ode!
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

How old is Donald Trump?

USA is a developed nation..... We are still developing, that's why we need a young and energetic leader
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Herhmjay(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Icon79:
I am not trying to sound elitist or anything, but it's just common sense.

Ok, let's leave the Olympics and talk about soccer for instance. If you lose in the final, then you didn't win. You lost!

It's kinda deceptive to call yourself a silver medal winner because the so called silver medal was a default. I mean, look at it this way: the only winner on the day won the gold, right? And you can only "win" silver by losing, right? Kinda an oxymoron, if you ask me.

O pari

you get small sense shaa

most idiots would have fired me back with insults, but you replied with brain...
well done,

MORE SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Herhmjay(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

How old is Donald Trump?

You are not ashamed of yourself... how can you compare Trump to that old cargo we call a president

if not because of this laptop blocking my view, ah for don slap your brain
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by teemswest(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
If the basic amenetties are met, Nigerians won't have rivals in the any competition.
Nigerian became world scrabble best even from a rough family background, he still came 1st. Never underestimate a Nigerian. I love my country, bad leader our problems

1 Like

Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Icon79(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amen and amen, broad!

O pari

Herhmjay:

you get small sense shaa

most idiots would have fired me back with insults, but you replied with brain...
well done,

MORE SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Herhmjay(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
NaijaElba:

See the idiot saying someone is stagnant. Do you know the meaning of that? If u could not comprehend my comment that means you have serious problem. Ode!

i deal with your kinda case every day....
the truth is , you need to go through rehabilitation to rekindle your failed and scrambled brain
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Icon79(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
They lost in the final (or semi-final).

O pari

Phi001:

You said the 1st and 2nd runner up don't win silver/bronze, they lose the gold.

I'm asking, if the 1st/2nd runner up don't win silver/gold, what's the verb to describe it?

They _______ silver/bronze
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Herhmjay(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Icon79:
Amen and amen, broad!

O pari

but... but... but

you cant say she lost the silver medal when she came second right?
so if she lost to the first medalist, it also means she won the second placed medal right?

at least some people came empty and they left empty... so my brother/sister, she won the silver medal..

no more arguments, cos we're both right
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Ijaya123: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

USA is a developed nation..... We are still developing, that's why we need a young and energetic leader

Brilliant answer but where are the youths?
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Ijaya123: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Herhmjay:

You are not ashamed of yourself... how can you compare Trump to that old cargo we call a president

if not because of this laptop blocking my view, ah for don slap your brain

Stop getting unnecessarily emotional. Absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

Trump is an old cargo as far as age is concerned.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by SalamRushdie: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Phi001:

Speak for yourself...

[sup][/sup]
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by NaijaElba(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Herhmjay:

i deal with your kinda case every day....
the truth is , you need to go through rehabilitation to rekindle your failed and scrambled brain

if your own brain is not stained with blood you wont come online and be spewing rubbish just for commenting sake. If you dont have better things to comment about, cant you keep quiet...very soon you blame your silly predicament on Buhari when it is obvious you have nothing upstairs. dindinrin!!
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by joepentwo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
If only we av light in ds con3 to run our system
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by hesilo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Have never seen a country as Nigeria that has so many potential talents and creativity but lack potential government to rule them. congrats girl up up u go. Don't ever set foot in this country just work for there.
Most of your said leaders are not leading based on merit. So how do you expect them to look at these pecuniary areas that human development and national success is hinged.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
ilotriouzAY:
Nigeria has a lot of intellectual and brilliant people....

If only we can focus on developing ourselves and forget about what Buhari has to do for us...

Believe in yourself
Niggeria has never seen the potential in its human resource. Its all about making money
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Rossikki: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
finnestdope:
Nice.

Africa as a whole are more intelligent, potential and talented than Oyinbo. Our problem is lack of needed empowerment, ignorance and corrupt leadership.

All men are equal in the eyes of God. No race is more or less intelligent or talented than the other.

Are white dogs smarter than black dogs?
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by hesilo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Have never seen a country as Nigeria that has so many potential talents and creativity but lack potential government to rule them. congrats girl up up u go. Don't ever set foot in this country just work for there.
Most of your said leaders are not leading based on merit. So how do you expect them to look at these pecuniary Areas that human development and national success is hinged.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by muller101(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
fratermathy:

She is not a Biafran. That name is an Urhobo/Isoko name.
cross river
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by Phi001(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Icon79:
They lost in the final (or semi-final).

O pari

You've still not filled in the blank...
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by freshest4live: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
cross river
Na wah o, how come we rarely ask about tribe in soccer? this tribal thing for here strong ooh, oghenebiko.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by fratermathy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
cross river

What they answer is Ita or Nta, not Eta.
Re: Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland by optm(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
finnestdope:
Nice.

Africa as a whole are more intelligent, potential and talented than Oyinbo. Our problem is lack of needed empowerment, ignorance and corrupt leadership.
d problem is black man's mentality and greed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is An Unseen Prose? / Sequel To "without A Silver Spoon" By Eddie Iroh / Love Life Of A Lily-livered Loner (by Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.