Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month (2116 Views)

Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is world record breaking! Here is a man who is married to 13 wives and all of them are pregnant at the same time and same month.

No this was not enough, all of them are happy to his wife and they live together like a happy family. All the wife are extremely happy about their pregnancy and they get along with each other well.

Each woman speaks very highly of each other and also look for the well being of each. Although this is perfectly legal in their country but this is the first man to have all his wives pregnant at once.

This is not only shocking but it is surprising also as the gap between each pregnancy spans should be from from 3 weeks to 5 weeks apart.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/08/genius-one-husband-with-13-wives-all.html

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by Ebios(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
noted
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
If its true, the man is my mentor!
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
If its true, the man is my mentor!

its true bro, it mean say you self go be bad nigga..... i dey queue for your back tongue
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by mrphysics(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Its not in the nature of women to be happy under such marital condition. Even in Islam where men are allowed to marry four wives; when the man takes a decision to get a second wife, the first wife becomes angry. So i doubt this news

3 Likes

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
mrphysics:
Its not in the nature of women to be happy under such marital condition. Even in Islam where men are allowed to marry four wives; when the man takes a decision to get a second wife, the first wife becomes angry. So i doubt this news

they are not Africa black people with such notions and you know these white people love to create things that are weird ....
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by abdallah9566(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai, wonders shall never seize
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
abdallah9566:
Chai, wonders shall never seize

I am still amazed how the man samples them all abi na IVF? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bloggers and super stories...

3 Likes

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by DarkRebel69: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Photoshop at work.

1 Like

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by eyinjuege: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Story...

I can bet it that some of those pregnancies aren't his

3 Likes

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by Richy4(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
he just made pregnancy to look like virus..They caught it at the same time
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by surrogatesng: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
na wa
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by 7footre(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
When 13 kids will be crying by 2am, una go run leave house yeye

1 Like

Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 5:25am On Aug 06, 2017
eyinjuege:
Story...

how do you know say no be the man get the belle ni? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 5:26am On Aug 06, 2017
eyinjuege:
Story...

how do you know say no be the man get the belle ni?
Re: Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month by gabonsky: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Richy4:
he just made pregnancy to look like virus..They caught it at the same time

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Quotes From Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Idu Uno: What Do You Get VS What You Gave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.