Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK (20953 Views)

See Why Oduduwa Republic Will Have Better Advantage Than Igbos / Biafra Republic Will Stop The Underdevelopment Of Africa By Africans Part 1 / Oduduwa Republic Will Be Created 6 Months After Biafra Emerges – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
maupe:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/04/fight-oduduwa-republic-cannot-resisted-fani-kayode/

I"m now officially lost.

Look you guys, please leave me a place to call Nigeria for gods sakes angry

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Abfinest007(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
ur name suppost to be basket mouth
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Sall(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ffk truly needs help
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Useless man
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abeg who cook beans tonight make him borrow me chop till dem pay our salary?I go cook and give you back.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Cubeet: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
We Afonja Muslims will bite off your ear Fani Kayode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by sukkot: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
ffk is high on precious ofe onugbu soup
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by PHILipu1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
FFK should just tell us that failed PDP politicians in south-west are supporting Oduduwa republic.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by samson147(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
even Yoruba too?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
The north and Buhari's family have stolen taxpayers presidential jet.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Buking1: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by blackbeau1(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oduduwa republic, Nigeria delta republic, IPOB. Even if we divide this nation into different countries, taking each state as a country, if we don't deal with the underlying issues , there will always be a group that feels marginalised .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by dirtyhokage(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Some one should please give this guy an appointment,even if it's Head of weed smokers and bittered Nigerians association...
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by jamex93(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Allah forbid, coun't we yoruba muslim out of ur useless Oduduwa nation. We would rather join Arewanistan than be part of that rurbish

get set to relocate to sambisa
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by sommyskibo: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
sad sad

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
this clown again... why can't you guys just corner that burd and beat it well well..
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
This our christian brothers are always trying to cause problem between us and north.and we yoruba muslim can not fold our hands and watch them.we are better one nigeria even if ipob want to go,we and north will make a better country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by ivolt: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
FFK for the mythical Oduduwa republic president!

Campaign time is around the corner and this crack head
will start singing a new song in 2019.

Meanwhile, I expect Ipob members to flood this thread
to support their only lord and saviour, FFK.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Fadiga24(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yoruba muslims have started attacking their own like my Fulani brother stated

Any thought of a divided Nigeria gives them shivers.

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by GallantGalaxy: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
FkF For where all this prodigal brothers that have been disowned and banished in their own village.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by LoveJesus87(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
I laugh at Your ignorance....I am a devoted christian and I will not use ill words on you because Ipob have been known for their hate speech right from the day Ojukwu Fled to Ivory coast.....can you tell me any notable yoruba leader of high esteem clamouring for Oduduwa Republic,a leader who can bring over a thousand under his roof,a leader who will get unalloyed loyalty from his Followers? If yes I'll agree to the nonsense you type above.......our leaders are wise they can not push us to a death trap and then flee to Ivory coast...They do the right thing at the right time.
yeh dis one na savage o.

No chills at allall grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by dirtyhokage(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
brize:
Yoruba muslims want one zoogeria while Yoruba christians want Odua....... skull miners kwanu? they want population so that there will be numerous skull to mine, they are agitating for one zoogeria joined by benin and niger republic
So now it's not Biafra vs Nigeria it's Yoruba Muslims v Yoruba christains,very soon you guys will start looking for southern Kaduna christains vs Southern Kaduna Muslims, get a life please,evil peole

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Dee60: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
In your wildest dreams!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by meliziz12(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
maupe:
Woe betide you, if PDP wins the next election, and you drop this your campaign.
.This man understood the concept of "Pun"in literature though',I love that part of him!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Igboesika:
Only those people that lack the capacity to sight the moon will criticize this man because, no one will do it for them if you sperate them from their masters up north.

Yoruba Christians want Oduduwa but afonja Muslims don't want.
Again, what's the meaning of that human skull on Oduduwa flag, hope is not what I am thinking ? grin

Lalasticlala, what's your opinion about this ?
if our christian brothers want to go let them go,we yoruba muslim are better in one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by dirtyhokage(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Fadiga24:
Yoruba muslims have started attacking their own like my Fulani brother stated

Any thought of a divided Nigeria gives them shivers.
I thought Kanu too called igbo's pigs!

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by fisayo02(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm in support of this move ..
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by burkingx(f): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by burkingx(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by Cubeet: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Stop attaching the South South, do it alone if u are brave
Who are the South South?. In Delta state the Delta North (Delta Igbo) has the biggest Senatorial Zone and LGA's.

In River State the Ikwerres (Igboid) are the most populated.

In all South South State, There are Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by tballeyy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy get spiritual problem he should be taking to OLUMBA OLUMBA for delivrance
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK by chiagozien(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Babatundecash:
One of the numerous problems with Ipob youth on nairaland is that,They take the view of many nairalanders and online Keyboard warriors as the true view of the Yorubas which is not so.......The word Oduduwa republic only Exist on the media and not in reality by some hungry looking fellow and uncultured media warlord like FFK and some faceless group like YOLICOm......Our belove son,brother and leader in Person of PYO have said it earlier on that those agitating for one thing or the other are only looking for appointment which is true......I was born and brought up in SW Nigeria and currently a student of AAUA.....everybody wake up and go about their normal businesses,people live happily and co-exist with one another,The youth are to busy with various task so you don't expect them to go about sitting under a tree smoking heavily and spreeding hate speeches or going about protesting.......FFK and some other fools are only seated in their comfortable arena and start spreeding hate speeches.....How many times has FFK come out to address a mamoth crowd the way kanu is doing,How many times as the leader of Yolicom come out to address the people about their imagine Oduduwa Republic?.........for the information of our brothers from the East FFK is not taking serious here in SW Nigeria,......The Yoruba leaders are Prof.Yemi Osinbanjo(highest political office holder from the region),Hon.Suleiman Lasun(DSP),Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Baba Akande,all the regional Governor(number one citizen of the state),all the first class king like the Ooni,Alafin,Alake,Awujale,Timi,Deji and so on and so forth,Religious leader like Papa Adeboye,Dad.kumuyi,Dad.Olukoya and many Alhajis........The distinguish people mention above are the only one who can decide whether Oduduwa republic will come or not and what people like Alafin,Tinubu,Akande are clamouring for is RESTRUCTURING and nothing more.
we are better one nigeria but this our christian brothers are trying to cause problem.we yoruba muslim have to rise up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Running EFCC On Gossips, Marabouts Advice – DSS DG, Daura / "Buhari And Osinbajo Are Like Codeine And Tramadol" - Reno Omokri / Underage Voters Uncovered In Abia State INEC Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.