Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Vera Sidika Reveals Why She Can’t Post Photos Of Athletes And Politicians D8s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Reveals Why She Can’t Post Photos Of Athletes And Politicians D8s (352 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reveals Why She Can’t Post Photos Of Athletes And Politicians D8s by emmanuel529(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika, who has been linked to some Nigerian politicians, has said sharing their photos will mean exposing her credit/debit card details and trying to mess up her constant cash flow, leaving her with f**kboys.
source:http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/08/vera-sidika-reveals-why-she-cant-post.html
Re: Vera Sidika Reveals Why She Can’t Post Photos Of Athletes And Politicians D8s by ibkkk(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Whatever!It's your business.

(1) (Reply)

Eminem Teases Something Coming To "The Shady Shop / I Cried Everyday When My Wife Left Me” – Nollywood Actor Emeka Ike / D’banj Egweji Feat. Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.