Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining (1422 Views)

Beginner's Guide To Mini Importation / Affiliate Marketing:a Beginner's Guide To Succeeding With Clickbank / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by Cathy1701: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
What is currency mining?
Conventionally, when governments need currency, they simply print them out. But this is not in the case of cryptocurrencies, they need to be discovered. People mine them just like they mine gold. Thus, the computers across the world compete with each other to mine the crypto currency. Let’s take a look at what’s on earth the cryptocurrency mining is?

Before we discuss the cryptocurrency mining, first consider our banking system. For example, if a person sends some amount of money to other, then what would be the proof of the transaction between both of them? Who assures the transaction has been done? For the normal banking system, it is the bank who verify such payments through the receipt and passbooks entry.

We all know that no financial authority regulates the cryptocurrencies. Then who confirms the transaction made in cryptocurrency? In such concern, the miners come to action. The role of the miners is to confirm the transactions and register them into the public ledger called Blockchain. Later the miner transfers the details to other miners so that they could validate the transactions. The first miner that validates the transaction will get the reward. The rewards attract miners and increase their numbers. The increase in miners also increases the rate of validation of transaction, which consecutively secures the payment.

Systematic Guide to mine bitcoins

1) Arrange Customize hardware

Initially, it was okay to mine bitcoins through ordinary desktop, but now mining through the simple desktop can cost more than one can earn. Thus, it would be better if you arrange a Bitcoin custom hardware for this purpose.

2) Install the Bitcoin mining software

When your device is ready, then it is the time to download and install the Bitcoin mining software. There are many available in the market you can choose any of them.
3) Decide whether to join Mining Pool or mining alone

When you join a pool, all the members in the pool share the resources and divide the rewards. On the other hand, mining alone is difficult as the competition is pretty tough. It is recommended to join a pool as it gives a quicker return.

4) Get a Bitcoin Wallet

There are two ways to setup a Bitcoin wallet – the first one is your local and the other is online. The online wallet provider that hosts your wallet cannot access it. However, it would be better if you go locally set wallet, as you will not rely on others.

5) Start your miner

Now, you can start mining the Bitcoins. Take a look at your profitability and take decision smartly.

The Final Word

The bitcoin mining has competition; it has been a beneficial venture for long period. Nevertheless, the scenario has changed with the inception of customized mining hardware. It is recommended that one should join a pool for mining such currency. Many prominent and reliable Bitcoin mining pools are available to join. One can consider Antpool, BitFury pool, BTCC, and few others as a better option.
Re: Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by haywhy59(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thanks bro,I enjoy it,BT I still rily need to know more,cos I trade as well,BT I need to know things on mining

1 Like

Re: Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2019
Great! Mining to me, is synonymous to minting in the real world. You can mint/mine Your Own bitcoin without any restriction.

Nice crypto websites with "human face" are very rare to come by, very rare...
https://mine-btc-free..com

1 Like

Re: Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by Ultimer(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
It's true. Mining on a simple computer can cost more than you can earn. I also tried to do it myself, but it costs a lot of money. Therefore, I decided to contact one company through which you can mine bitcoin at home, which is very convenient. On the website, you can get acquainted with your necessary information.

1 Like

Re: Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by Ernest136(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Investing in crypto anti mining machines is more lucrative than buying of expensive luxury cars. Buy anti miner today and become richer https://buy.cryptominingtools.shop they deliver your items to your doorstep after three working days with the help of those courier service.✈️�
UPS, Royal mail, FedEx, ZTO Express, Japan post Holding, S.F. Express, DB Schenker, Blue Dart, PostNL and DTDC.
Note.. No lower or upper age limit in mining and gender is not a barrier, what a man can do, woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) Mining by Blackblessed500(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2022
Nk

(1) (Reply)

USA Cash Deposit Accounts / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills / See What These Men Were Spotted Doing At An ATM In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.