Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain (48274 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Open CR7 Hotel In Paris, His 6th Hotel In The World / (Photos) Neymar Returns To Barcelona / Photos: Neymar's New Rio De Janeiro Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by dabossman(m): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
popularbc:
i also xpect messi to also move ,an hav a new challenge somewhere else.

Behold, the man who read my mind.
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by sukkot: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

I agree with you, but the truth is, soccer remains a beautiful game. There are days the elements of surprise creeps in and the days pundits have a field day.

If you see a typical build up to a goal in soccer, I bet you would change your perception of the round leather game.
i have seen many build-ups and I aint impressed. its the digital age and i aint got time to be waiting for goals. maybe in the analog era i could have enjoyed soccer but in this digital era watching soccer is like retrogressing back to analog lol. its like being stuck in a prehistoric stone age time warp
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by martineverest(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
He win league 1 taya but Champions league cheesy cheesy
He no fit win Champions league
I trust uefa, they will frustrate psg by giving dem tough opponents to prevent them from winning UCL.....
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by seniwellsFX: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mind you,the investment firm that owns PSG(QSI) is a firm that fronts for the Qatari government. In other words,PSG is owed by the government of Qatar. See investment way sensible human beings dey use the money from their God given wealth dey do. Naija Na competition of who go loot pass our leaders dey do...
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by dabossman(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
I fear uefa and fifa's conspiracy might deny this guy Ballon dor

Dis guy shud have opted for EPL I doubt if he can win Ballon dor in French league

Not impossible if PSG do well in the UCL this new season and he can go all the way to the World Cup finals with Brazil next year with stellar performances.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
if barca buys coutinho/hazard/griezmann and Madrid buys mbappe, neymar should kiss Ballon dor goodbye.

Barca, Madrid, laliga, uefa and fifa will make sure Ballon dor remains within El classico stars
Honest opinion: I think Hazard is good but remains an average player. Griezmann just committed to ATM and Liverpool is reluctant in releasing Coutinho. Mbappe? Well, heaven knows I would do all within my power not to see him in the Spanish capital. The dude is purely one overhyped player.

Sadly, Barca has started neglecting the La Masia, the farmhouse they picked their stars from and have started signature signings just because they want to compete with Madrid while Madrid, on the other hand, has been handpicking players from the Castilla.

Neymar would have a field day in France but as far as the Champions League is concerned? They would only keep coming back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Sanchez01: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
sukkot:
i have seen many build-ups and I aint impressed. its the digital age and i aint got time to be waiting for goals. maybe in the analog era i could have enjoyed soccer but in this digital era watching soccer is like retrogressing back to analog lol. its like being stuck in a prehistoric stone age time warp
At this point, I'm lost for words. I think you're more messed up with soccer than I envisaged grin
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by martineverest(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
Moni talking although I didn't see PSG winning CL anytime soon

Most of the pay have psychological effects on player.

Good luck to him
frustration of neymar by making him a flop will be the best way by fifa and uefa to tackle excessive players worth
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by ginggerxy: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
He win league 1 taya but Champions league cheesy cheesy
He no fit win Champions league
you can't be too sure of that bro
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by sukkot: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

At this point, I'm lost for words. I think you're more messed up with soccer than I envisaged grin
lolzzzz. no hope for me bro. am long gone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by slex(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Neymar already has ucl medal just the ballon d 'or remaining.

PSG are no pushovers when you see how far they go in the last 3 seasons in the Ucl.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by seunny4lif(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
I trust uefa, they will frustrate psg by giving dem tough opponents to prevent them from winning UCL.....
I tell ya grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by seunny4lif(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
ginggerxy:
you can't be too sure of that bro

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by martineverest(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
seunny4lif:

I tell ya grin grin grin
making neymar a flop will be the best way by fifa to tackle this over priced players problem... Otherwise, if neymar succeeds, psg and Qatar owners will kill football
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by seunny4lif(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
People dey ooooooh
martineverest:
making neymar a flop will be the best way by fifa to tackle this over priced players problem... Otherwise, if neymar succeeds, psg and Qatar owners will kill football
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by renewed95(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Read more news at

www.sportnow.ga
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by dotmhan(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
sukkot:
lol envy ? i dont watch football. thats why i said who cares. its a boring sport
den must u comment

1 Like

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by sukkot: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
dotmhan:
den must u comment
it was first page. I couldnt resist
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by waleylagboy: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
remember me oh Lord...

I was once denied entry visa to France for trials with PSG... lord... open my case file...
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by waleylagboy: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
remember me oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
frustration of neymar by making him a flop will be the best way by fifa and uefa to tackle excessive players worth

Honestly I just wish dude will live up 2 expectations he is a good footballer no doubt but such massive pay mmmmmmmmm imagine 4 pitch once he touches d ball d commentator will shout world record signing by the time he played 2-5 matches without performing to his expectations

Not a fan of Neymar though just wishing him the best
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by ALAYORMII: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
comradespade:
UCL final is calling grin

After spoiling Messi's life
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Esdb3: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
So number 10 shirt was taken from pastore just because of neymar

too bad
pastore gave him of his own will
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Esdb3: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
waleylagboy:
remember me oh Lord...

I was once denied entry visa to France for trials with PSG... lord... open my case file...
unlike you, his parents properly planned his future they weren't shouting remember me Lord you bloody Nigerian
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Esdb3: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
dabossman:

Behold, the man who read my mind.
Behold the men who read my mind.
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Gangster1ms: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Homeboiy:
So number 10 shirt was taken from pastore just because of neymar

too bad
Pastore offered the shirt himself
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by jk1e(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Congrats,the Lord that did yours will certainly do mie
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Skmoda(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
sukkot:
who cares ?
barca fans......awwwww
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by stilldoingokay(f): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
walahi this life is not fair, how could only one person be receiving such amount of money,
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Fortune5588: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
I know this msg will bring up mixed feelings as you all have no idea who I am. But the truth is, all is not well with me as i have been struggling to survive on campus. I have been eating from hand to mouth for the past two weeks with the help of my roommates.
The reason i chose to come online to seek for assistance is because no help is forthcoming coming from family members, i plead with each and everyone of u here to consider my condition. pls save a brother who's dying of hunger. Any financial support will be highly appreciated.
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by cletz991(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
sukkot:
does this man know you exist ? come on gurl stop being a programmed zombie wink
EPIC
Re: Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain by Crazytrump(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
I just hope he performs, because too much expectations and pressure is on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Back In Madrid, Using Thier Training Facility To Keep Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.