Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

August Massive Caller Ring Back Tunes Promo On Mtn,airtel,glo And 9mobile - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / August Massive Caller Ring Back Tunes Promo On Mtn,airtel,glo And 9mobile (541 Views)

Sweet Old Raggae- Some Alpha Blondy Tunes / Dj Afronaija – Love Tunes Mixtape / Help With This Mtn Caller Tune Name Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

August Massive Caller Ring Back Tunes Promo On Mtn,airtel,glo And 9mobile by easysucess(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
STEPS TO GET YOUR SONGS AS CALLER TUNES:

Caller Ring Back Tone(CRBT) is a very excellent way of promoting your songs/content as a recording Artiste and the process involved is not as complicated as many have thought. Today I am going to share with you simple steps that can ensure you get your content/songs as a Caller Ring Back Tone(CRBT) on MTN, Airtel and Etisalat Networks without Stress

1. Get the best 25-30sec part of your song/content as this is the duration the callers will listen to before a call is answered. Ensure this is exciting and danceable you know what I mean.

2. Contact a good Value Added Service Provider(VAS) that can aggregate your content with the networks listed, please understand that not all VAS providers can offer your tunes on all networks based on their agreement with the MNOs but I will advise you always go for the best and www.callertunesnigeria.com is one of the Best due to their pocket friendly price, fast setup and also a good barter deal with Artistes. Don't take my word for it just do your search and you will see. They are Credible, Reliable and Trustworthy

3. Submit your Songs/content along with either of the following;
a. Certificate of Authorization to the song(s)
b. Letter of Authority to Distribute the song(s)
c. Approval Certificate of Copyright to songs issued by Nigerian Copyright Commission. If you don't have any of this yet you can still contact Caller Tunes Nigeria and they will work out a quick solution for you.

4. Pay the required documentation and processing fees, these fees are a One-time Setup fee depending on the CRBT package you are interested in, make sure you go for a package that suits your pocket, knowing that you will need to do some promotions(I will discuss this in details later).

5. Await the delivery of your codes: At this stage just relax start making update about your Caller Ring Back Tunes to your fans and friends on facebook, they will surely be eagerly awaiting, and withing 7-21days the CRBT will be ready to hit the market.

6. Promote your CRBT: Yes this is one area many Artistes shy away from, I sometimes find it amazing that some Artistes still are not bold to declare that they have done a good work and people should get it. All the stress in the studio and many hours of recording should be even gingering to make you blow your own Trumpet, or even saxophone self. Promote yourself and your CRBT massively. Facebook, Whatsapp,Twitter,BBM,Bulksms etc are all avenues of promoting both yourself and your songs. Remember that CRBT is not all about the Money you earn but also the Popularity you gain because One person that downloads your CRBT means anybody that calls must hear your song and imagine if 100people call that line in a day, thats 700people in a month and 2800people and if 100people uses it thats about 280,000pple. Act Now and don't delay.

You will Succeed.

Inwang Israel is a Leading Mobile Marketing Consultant in Nigeria. He specializes in Shortcode, Bulksms,Robocalls,Caller Tunes and Mobile Marketing Services.
He is a Trainer and Motivational Speaker
You can reach him for business, training and partnership on
+2348066916131
BBM: 5906DF1D
www.callertunesnigeria.com
Email: sales@callertunesnigeria.com
easysmshub@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Singer L.a.x Releases Wave Of The Moment Runaway Remix Featuring Wande Coal. / Download Kcee "My Boo" Ft. Falz / Yung Qally Ft. Jazkido - Way Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.