Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? (475 Views)

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / This Is What I Do While Going And Coming Back From Work In Lagos (traffic) / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by Chromite: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
As a web developer with a family of four, I would really like to spend time with my family this weekend but i still have some scripts to debug and upload, mails to send before the new week's work pileup.

If you were in my shoes or a similar predicament, will you take work home this weekend or just push it up to the new week so as to spend the weekend with family?

We offer branding solutions for brands and businesses, check signature

Frankly, I think it depends on our personalities, people around us like family, work ethic to handle the pressure of the coming week's task and any urgency that lies within the work at hand - how soon is it needed?

How often do you usually have time to spend with family? Is it ever enough, will they understand that you have to be busy over the weekend and how often will it occur?

Will your work ethic be sufficient enough to handle having to do your uncompleted tasks at the start of a new week while attending to newer tasks at the same time? No one knows you better than you so you should know what you're capable of.

Also the urgency of the task at hand should be considered, you wouldn't want to miss a deadline.

At the end of the day, it all depends on our personalities with whichever one we decide to go with. wink

We design search engine optimized websites & manage social media campaigns, check signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by Sandyk200: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
I get to decide this every weekend undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by DavidoArsenal(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's never easy sha, I always try to enjoy my weekend to the fullest , work should let me rest abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by Chromite: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
This information will look good on FP! wink

lalasticlala
mynd44
dragnet
dominique
puskin
FOD
RoyalRoy
Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
We offer branding solutions for

[color=#006600][i]We design search engine optimized websites & manage social media campaigns, check signature
[/quote]

Abeg OP are you sure you are here for advice abi marketing...cos all i see here is you already have the answer to your post...

Stop deceiving us and go straight to your point not using style style
Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by ojun50(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jst keep that fuckin job or work@ work home is for yr sweet family

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by joey150(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Are you seeking advice or doing advert or both?

There is this saying, anybody that cannot finish office work during office hours is not a very smart person.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by DavidoArsenal(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol is it always that easy tho?
joey150:
Are you seeking advice or doing advert or both?

There is this saying, anybody that cannot finish office work during office hours is not a very smart person.

Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by joey150(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Lol is it always that easy tho?
Well it's either you are grossly inefficient at your work or you are doing more than one person's job.
Re: Should I Take A Break From Work This Weekend Or Take Work Home? by egopersonified(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
close late on fridays, say 10pm to 11pm and resume early on Monday, say 5am.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Classy & Smart Training Hall With Ambience In Lekki / Unemployment, 7 Other Major Reasons Betting Is Rising In Nigeria / Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.