Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. (560 Views)

Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by busybrain123(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
take a screenshot of your smartphone and let someone tell you the name of the smartphone you are using...
Please don't derail this thread...
let's keep the ball rolling....
that's mine below...

Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by busybrain123(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Now can someone tell me the name of the phone... cheesy
Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
when u re just a lazy bone, b!tches yo keep on creating rubbish thread
Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by ochukp(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
here it goes

Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by ochukp(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
home

Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by ochukp(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
finally

Re: Game Time!take A Screenshot Of Your Smartphone. by busybrain123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
when u re just a lazy bone, b!tches yo keep on creating rubbish thread
Don't derail this thread pls. tongue
frustration isn't good for your health.
by the way! me and you who is lazy? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Spot A Fake Smartphone / Google Launches New OS For Budget Smartphones / White Iphone 5c For Sale #35000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.