Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? (691 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Country Music Lovers Corner / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by prodijy: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
PLS AM A COURTY MUSIC BIG FAN, wld like to know if u do too,so dat we can xchange tot and ideas, d fact is pple who listen to courty music think alike, try me!!!
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by Obrus4u2c: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster,I'm also a big fan of country music,I do luv taylor swift cos I'm her very huge fan,also avril lavringe,the fray,miley and a whole bunch of others,
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by kaypumpin2(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
From Don Williams,Kenny Rogers,Dolly Parton,Keith Urban to Faith Hill,Lone Star,Shania Twain,Tim McGraw,et al,i am a big fan.Let me know how you want this to proceed though,a song exchange thread or you just want us to discuss these artists in general.
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by kokoye(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
I have all the Dolly Parton collection.

Willie Nelson too.

I'm an old school fan
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by eldee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
kay_pumpin:

From Don Williams,Kenny Rogers,Dolly Parton,Keith Urban to Faith Hill,Lone Star,Shania Twain,Tim McGraw,et al,i am a big fan.Let me know how you want this to proceed though,a song exchange thread or you just want us to discuss these artists in general.

You rock man . . . I grew up listening to country music, my mum was a big fan.
Kenny Rogers rules!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2010
eldee:

You rock man . . . I grew up listening to country music, my mum was a big fan.
Kenny Rogers rules!!!! cheesy cheesy
Kenny Rogers voice is arguably the best i have heard all my life,and i mean in all genre of music.Maybe Aaron Neville comes a close second.I actually grew up listening to a mixture of him,Don and Dolly.Country music is one genre of music that attends to the soul like no other.

El if you still want to indulge yourself in more country music,i will opine you get the below albums.

Faith Hill's Fireflies and Breathe(both classics IMO)
Shania Twain's Up
Lonestar's Let's be us again and Greatest Hits

Leaves thread humming Kenny Roger's can't help falling in love wit u
Re: Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? by shilling(f): 4:04am On Feb 12, 2010
I do - thanks to my dad.

Neil Young, Don Williams, Dan Seals and Kenny Rogers, of course.

(1) (Reply)

Songs 4 Sale / Big Diddo And His Events Stage Piktures / I Dey Fill Dat Boy Called A-q: U Don Hear E New Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.