Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide (4346 Views)

List Of DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number & Email Address / Startimes Nigeria Secrets: Decoder Price, Bouquets, App, Channels, And More / Grammys 2017: The Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by lastbaff(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
DStv is the right choice for individuals, families, kids, companies, and sports lovers to catch fun. Their services are enjoyed and loved by millions of customers both within and outside Nigeria.

DSTV Decoder Types and Prices

1. DStv (Single View) HD Decoder

This decoder comes in a small package but offers a range of entertainment. It provides high-quality pictures and is available with interactive apps and user-friendly HD menus. It also offers some great features like XtraView, parental control, and front panel controls.

2. DStv Explora Decoder
With DStv Explora, you even get much more features. It allows you to record an entire season of your favorite series by just pressing the “i” button on your remote. The PVRing feature enables you to rewind and fast forward your shows.

Although the decoder is more expensive, it’s worth every penny.

Other features include parental control, personalize TV, HD viewing, box office, Instant search, and DStv box office, which helps you connect to the internet and download the series you missed.

DStv Nigeria Bouquets/Packages, Subscription Prices, and Channels

1. DStv Access Package

This is a small package that offers you entertainment with up to 82 mind-blowing channels. It is the cheapest of all packages and is available at an affordable price. The subscription costs ₦1,900 per month.

DStv Access Channels
The package offers 82 channels ranging over various categories. [Click the link at the bottom of this article to see the complete list of channels.]

2. DStv Family Package
Just like the name implies, this package is the right choice for your family. It offers more channels than DStv access package.

The package makes sure you get a lot more entertainment and you and your family members don’t go out of shows to watch. It is specially tailored for a family get-together.

The subscription is currently priced at ₦3,800 per month.

DStv Family Channels
[Click the link at the bottom of this article to see the complete list of the 99 channels.]

3. DStv Compact Package
Compact package offers a whole lot more channels than the two above. It provides both local and kids’ entertainment at a monthly subscription fee of ₦6,300.

DStv Compact Channels

[The complete list of the 147 channels you get with DStv compact is in the link below]

4. DStv Compact Plus Package
You get a little more extra fun with this package. It offers more local and sports entertainment at ₦9,900 per month.

DStv Compact Plus Channels

[166 channels....Use the link at the bottom to see complete list]

5. DStv Premium Package
This is the best DStv package in Nigeria. It provides the highest number of channels to make sure you never run out of movies, series, or any of your favorite shows.

Of course, it is the most expensive — priced at ₦14,700 subscription fee per month.

DStv Premium Channels
[Click the link at the bottom to see the complete 173 channels]

Read on to see....

>> How to Contact DStv Customer Care Fast
>> How to Quickly Fix Errors on DStv
>> How to pay Dstv Package Easily
>>Where to Download DStv App Instantly
>>DStv Installation: How to find DStv Accredited Installers Near You

Click here to see the complete guide
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by lastbaff(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
I learnt a new pay TV, which will end the monopoly of DStv, will be announced later this year.

2 Likes

Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by betaessays: 5:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by ekidandy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Get the current and constantly updated list of channels at dstv compact channels.
So you can expect almost realtime update on all dstv Nigeria Packages.
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by ekidandy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
lastbaff:
I learnt a new pay TV, which will end the monopoly of DStv, will be announced later this year.
I'm sure you know all about it now. It's TStv.
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by lastbaff(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
ekidandy:

I'm sure you know all about it now. It's TStv.
Yes, sure.
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by peeps4u: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
hello lastbaff, do you know which of the bouquets has Iroko TV?

thanks
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by Mofetemi(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall,www.,without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on,ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on,ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers,CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator woth light,Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT!Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country!Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH,NOTIFY NE IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A,your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmaceutical Stores & Ordering Outlet
Ikorodu Road,
Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp: 07033135972 / 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Dstv Nigeria Packages/bouquets & Subscription 2017 – The Complete Guide by ekidandy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
There should be some moderation around here. The above has nothing to do with the original post. Anywhere, came to let you know about a new article: dstv compact vs compact plus - what's the difference?

(1) (Reply)

Megan Fox Hottest S3xiest Photo Images Pics Hollywoodgossip / Sites For Mobile Movies / List of latest/good Nollywood Movies Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.