Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew (41969 Views)

Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits / Davido Spends N2.5M On Drinks At A London Nightclub. See Receipt / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Altrarecords(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Big boy
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by ibkkk(f): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Olulinks:
open up and take one baby. Your request has been answered, baby mama!
This one weak me o shocked Baby mamaism bawo!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Leykinz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
laurel03:
or one million cefa ...?
30 billion gang.....small boy big monie
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by jerryfemi88: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
martineverest:
Y is he telling us?

Is a shame that a kid born with a silver spoon is behaving like the son of a pauper who just won a jackpot

He got money no sense... So sad money can't buy sense
that is true why does he have this qualities of a wretched tout and very poor thinking faculty
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
make believe yea yea, those tiny pendants that you are calling 1mill. Its only your fans that will fall for such bull crap anyways
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
chei ! And i'm here looking for 120,000 naira to pay landlord
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by MENTORCH(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
All this celebrities are just too fake, I was thinking since Davido came from a rich background he will be more refined and matured like Naeto C but no way everyday show off and lies. How much does he earn per show to be claiming all this money that isn't there.

1 Like

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by icedsammy: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nogodyej

Davido just $2000 is ok for me abeg

just $2000 ? na wa o! abject poverty can make a grown man have the thinking of a 2 years old boy sha!
in naira the money no reach 800k, so na that one go sustain u even as things cost reach for naija now......ok may God Hear Ur Prayer
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by guji12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
karnafiu03:
U hear.....Kontiiniu

30bilion go soon finish

Mugu.. Dey wait make e finish na.. Odé
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by dckng16(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oje Marina. "1 Million what?" Thats a lie joor
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Onojasteve(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Money speaking! My children will spend more
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Bizztycoon: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Queenext:
Bloggers and lies.

#365m on gold,iffa hear..

Lienus MBA bloggers.
its no ones fault your mind isn't rich enough to believe that. It's the thatty billion gang mofo !
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Gobhanky: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abegi.
All these g.l bling bling
Abegi.
1mil dolls kor
5mil euros ni
Abegi
Lies
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by kestkrest: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Oh God that did it for Neymar ....Do it for me. OBO enjoy your money joor. 30billion fall on u again
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Orpe7(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Enough money to turn ur crews life around rather u spend it on jewelleries issokay. Mumu crew mem continue dey wear gold make una mama dey drink garri
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Poorboy: 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
if davido was Neymar, we would have packed out from Nigeria for him already.
Neymar money no fit buy nigeria
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Olulinks(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:
This one weak me o shocked Baby mamaism bawo!
sorry, na the only thing wey Davido fit give women be that.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by ponti93(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2017
1 million dollars, really? 380 million naira grin tell me more

Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by bobokunlexzy: 1:19am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided Misplaced Priority
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by MainoCooks(m): 2:35am On Aug 05, 2017
It's his money, he is entitled to spend it on what he pleases. However, I would be more impressed if the money were spent at a Nigerian or African establishment. Black people all over the world need to learn that in order for our communities to grow and thrive, we must support our own businesses. $1 million on jewelry for his crew seems a bit excessive. I hope he has great investments and financial advisers.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by lonelydora: 4:24am On Aug 05, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
if davido was Neymar, we would have packed out from Nigeria for him already.
Best comment so far.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Opeakins(m): 4:46am On Aug 05, 2017
Diz 1 weak me ooo
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Musician, Davido spent about a million dollars to get "30 Billion Gang" gold chains for his crew member.

Davido's picture is now on the wall of Icebox, the jewelry store, for spending over a mill.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/davido-spends-one-million-dollars-on.html

lies.

next lie pls!
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by hustla(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Black man and black sense
See the person that sold you chains of over $1m without a single chain or being on his neck
Smh
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by 400billionman: 9:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Everyone thinks its a lie because they cannot afford it.
Davido no mind them o. They are called haters.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by ideylaff: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
martineverest:
Y is he telling us?

Is a shame that a kid born with a silver spoon is behaving like the son of a pauper who just won a jackpot

He got money no sense... So sad money can't buy sense

Hmmmmmm you said it all

Even Dangotes kids don't spend like this.

Yet Davidos dad used to be one of dangotes boys way back in Atlanta during Alikoz hustle shhh deal days.

David o is busy spending the money Sony advanced him like it's going to last forever. He needs a financial adviser now before it's too late.

He's spending money on perishable assets that don't hold value just to prove a point.

We've seen it all before in hip hop. He needs to slow down

What his crew and many Nigerians call World tour is Davido singing and miming to his music bn played by a DJ
in a 2000 to 3000 packed all . That's not a concert in my books

Needs a wake up call. Sony will come knocking soon for materials of the advance they paid him

Please don't mention his dads money if he's that rich as proclaimed why was he begging Aregbesola to let him pay reduced taxes on his University in Osun State.

He's rich but not as much as the noise Davido makes. Unless his dad has not told him the bottom line of his money.

Davido needs to wake up

Micheal Tyson blew more than this on hangers on and crews where is he today.
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by talk2saintify(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2017
liers
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by davidif: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
owaeghianye:
money is supposed to be spent
continue Davido you are the boss
i know one day i will be spending money for no reason

Wait what?? Have you not heard the saying that a fool and his money are soon easily parted?
Re: Davido Spends One Million Dollars On Gold Chains For His Crew by Masaudmuhammed: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Keep It Up> am listening- you mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, Rudeboy, Ebuka Obi, Funny Bone Shutdown Awka (Photos) / Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour / Nkemakonam Mojekwu Flaunts Much Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.