Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With (750 Views)

6 Weeks old boerboel Crossbreed Available For Sale / Missing Dog: Can The Police Help You Find Your Pet? / Is The Box-head Rottweiler A Purebred Dog Or A Faulty Crossbreed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
it's bad to just cross breed dog anyhow, so please I need y'all suggestions, I have a beorboel male am thinking about buying a female for him but which breed is advisable

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by royalshepherd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
please don't do that, the lovely breed called the boerboel that we have today is a product of many years of selective breeding, please don't let the effort, time and resources used by the founding fathers go to waste by breeding a boerboel with another breed. the boerboel is perfect as it is and what the breed needs now are people that will promote and better the breed...so it's either you breed for improvement or you don't breed at all.
Good job opening this thread before making such decision, I hope whoever that comments here would give you good reasons not to cross breed.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by Greene66: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Is it necessary? Why don't you get a female Boerboel? And for what reasons do you wish to breed?

Why destroy a breed by crossing it with another?

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by lelvin(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
There's this girl in my neighborhood that fits your requirements...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
royalshepherd:
please don't do that, the lovely breed called the boerboel that we have today is a product of many years of selective breeding, please don't let the effort, time and resources used by the founding fathers go to waste by breeding a boerboel with another breed. the boerboel is perfect as it is and what the breed needs now are people that will promote and better the breed...so it's either you breed for improvement or you don't breed at all.
Good job opening this thread before making such decision, I hope whoever that comments here would give you good reasons not to cross breed.

thank u I really appreciate I won't then

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Dog Can I Crossbreed My Beorboel With by enyi1: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
it's bad to just cross breed dog anyhow, so please I need y'all suggestions, I have a beorboel male am thinking about buying a female for him but which breed is advisable
Ask magpie. He's an expert in cross breeds and corrupting breeds. Maintain the status quo please don't adultrate this fine breed.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Available For New Home / Adult Male Lhasa Apso For Mating & For Sale / 8weeks Old Female Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.