Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev (24735 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Hate The King James Version / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
karnafiu03:
Homosexual and Rastafarians....

He forgot to add Biafrans grin grin grin
Ur old man dia
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by GoodGod2017: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
May the Lord forgive you pastor, this is real end time, let everyone becareful. God is truly near,father Lord Jesus please save my life.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by dammyagboola(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
Accept Islam before it is too late. Grab a copy of Quran and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
By dere words u shall knw dem, mumu. free advertisment.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
By dere words u shall knw dem, mumu. free advertisment....
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by maisauki: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
And D Campaign/Markettin Has Just Begun
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Trexnemesis(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
If no be say e go look one kain to blow pastor, to slap you dey hungry me baaadly!

Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by NavalObi37: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kings James Version remains the most standard translation among other Bible versions.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by kobijacobs(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
if thunder fire dis one now dem go sey na devil handwork
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2017
sonoforogun:
grin

This is trying to turn truth on it's head, pastor.

I don't know about the gay thing, but King James Version (KJV) appears more credible than New International Version (NIV), where
it is been proven that so many Bible verses were deleted. Even the word sodomy does not exist in the NIV.

An example is Matthew 17:21, "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting" [/b]which was COMPLETELY removed.
[also deleted from the Jehovah's Witness "Bible"].

Another is, Matthew 18:1, also COMPLETELY removed [also deleted from the Jehovah's Witness "Bible"]. What did the verse say?
[b]"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."

I John 5:7 -- Vitally important phrase COMPLETELY removed [also deleted from the Jehovah's Witness "Bible"]. In the NIV it says,

"For there are three that testify:"

Compare the NIV reading with the following Jehovah's Witness reading--

"For there are three witness bearers,"

What are you NIV readers missing? What does the real Bible say?

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." I John 5:7 (KJV)

and for me to sum up your given points and view...
KJV is one of the first translation that speaks clear of the Living Word of God without alteration, precisely.

but if i may ask, why does this man feel KJV is for gays and rastafarians? no offense, but could he be attaining such attribute of the mentioned nammes?
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 05, 2017
sonoforogun:
grin

I don't know about the gay thing, but King James Version (KJV) appears more credible than New International Version (NIV), where
it is been proven that so many Bible verses were deleted. Even the word sodomy does not exist in the NIV.

An example is Matthew 17:21, "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting" [/b]which was COMPLETELY removed.

Another is, Matthew 18:1, also COMPLETELY removed [also deleted from the Jehovah's Witness "Bible"]. What did the verse say?

I John 5:7 -- Vitally important phrase COMPLETELY removed [also deleted from the Jehovah's Witness "Bible"]. In the NIV it says,

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one." I John 5:7 (KJV)

and for me to sum up your given points and view...
KJV is one of the first translation that speaks clear of the Living Word of God without alteration, precisely.

but if i may ask, why does this man feel KJV is for gays and rastafarians? no offense, but could he be attaining such attribute of the mentioned nammes?
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by nurusystem(m): 2:40am On Aug 05, 2017
hemartins:
The Bible is the same. There are just different versions.
New international version is more comprehensive than the King James Version doesn't make it a gay's version.
The gate of hell will never prevail on God's Word.
,,they are full of contradiction fallacies and inequality
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by nurusystem(m): 2:42am On Aug 05, 2017
hemartins:
The Bible is the same. There are just different versions.
New international version is more comprehensive than the King James Version doesn't make it a gay's version.
The gate of hell will never prevail on God's Word.
,,they are full of contradiction fallacies and inequality ,have you head of queen James Bible For ,lezibean
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by avril9(f): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2017
The Bible was originally written in greek,Hebrew n latin but not in English which the Catholic Church fought tirelessly to avoid it begin transcribed, it was King james(after king Henry 1st)who wasnt even a Christian that gave authority to 70 men to have it translated to English, hence the name the king james version. We talk alot of rubbish in this part of the world especially cos we don't make research.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Carter4luv(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Only God can judge u now.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Zoe99(f): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, the KJV is the direct translation of the manuscript, and hence the most reliable.

1 Like

Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Psoul(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Some ppl are not just supposed to talk about Bible and its content. Look at what someone that calls himself a man of God is saying.

Some ppl will just inherit hell fire for mere trying to be Men of God. Donn't allow ur personal view of things overwhelm ur God's Spirit gifted wisdom.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Ucheparker(m): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2017
sonoforogun:
grin

The problem is that very few would notice the jewels this guy just dropped. Neither it's importance or it's significance. No other Bible version is more complete than the KJV it might not be easy to understand, but it has no deleted verses.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Ichietome: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2017
diplomat058:
This is the problem I have with most custodians of the several religions. They will leave substance and chase after shadows.
The Rev. Father, for instance isn't concerned on how biblical teachings of the whatever approved versions can translate to better social welfare for christian adherents in this era of economic turbulence that can make one backslide or better still advocate the elimination of corruption and economic disparity in the society.
But then, can they really do that when they are the ones using their members' hard earned cash to fly private jets around.
Rather this man is concerned about who and who is a gay bible author, smhhh.

He's not a Catholic priest
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Nawa ooo, so Bibles are different, I fear!

1 Like

Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by daveguilo: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
swiz123:
In a recent interview on Okay FM’s ‘Ofie Kwanso’ with Abeiku Santana , Controversial marriage counselor, Rev.George Lutterodt, is back with a new explosive bombshell.

The counselor revealed that the King James Version of the Bible is for homosexuals and Rastafarians and it is not original because it was not translated directly from the Greek manuscript.

According to him, people should use the New International Version ( NIV) because that was translated directly from the Ancient Greek manuscript.
He said:

“King James Bible is not the original manuscript, the translation was made by a gay , so if you want to read the bible and understand what it is about , use the NIV, new international version , that is direct from the Greek word. Anytime anybody is reading King James, they read it so that it will fill their whims and caprices , so Gays, Rastafarians and those who want to do their things use King James ”.

Rev. Lutterodt advised that Christians make use the NIV side by side with King James for a better understanding of the word.

http://www.lailasblog.com/king-james-version-bible-homosexuals-rastafarians-ghanaian-rev-says/

This what happen.a. when you i**b weed
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by Lex11(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Attribute it to ignorance... ironically, the KJV version's the most accurate. Regardless, and most important, God says in it... "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

So, no amount of misinterpretation, conscious or unconscious attempt to warp the good news will work.
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by objectivechrist: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Re: King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev by oaroloye(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2019
SHALOM!

swiz123:

In a recent interview on Okay FM’s ‘Ofie Kwanso’ with Abeiku Santana , Controversial marriage counselor, Rev.George Lutterodt, is back with a new explosive bombshell.

I never heard of this nutjob before today. Wikipedia does not have much to say about him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counsellor_Lutterodt

He seems to be of a type to try to achieve fame by uttering unsubstantiated controversial comments.

swiz123:

The counselor revealed that the King James Version of the Bible is for homosexuals and Rastafarians and it is not original because it was not translated directly from the Greek manuscript.

From what is reported of him, he could have said this, but yo believe that he said it is to commit the same Sin he is accused of supporting.

. EXODUS 20:16.

16. "Thou shalt not
bear False Witness
against thy Neighbour."

. DEUTERONOMY 19:15-21.

15. One witness shall not
rise up against a man for any Iniquity,
or for any Sin,
in any Sin that he Sinneth:
at the mouth
of two witnesses,
or at the mouth
of three witnesses,
shall the matter be established.
16. If a False Witness rise up
against any man
to testify against him
that which is wrong;
17. Then both the men,
between whom
the controversy is,
shall stand
before The LORD,
before the priests
and the judges,
which shall be in those days;
18. And the judges shall make
diligent inquisition:
and, behold,
if the witness be
a False Witness,
and hath testified falsely
against his brother;
19. Then shall ye
do unto him,
as he had thought
to have done
unto his brother:
so shalt thou
put the Evil away
from among you.
20. And those which remain
shall hear, and fear,
and shall henceforth
commit no more
any such Evil among you.
21. And thine eye
shall not pity;
but life shall go for life,
eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot.

THE ACCUSATION THAT KING JAMES I, THE COMMISSIONER OF THE 1611 BIBLE TRANSLATION, WAS A HOMOSEXUAL, IS NOT NEW.

The first question we should ask is:

(1) WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE?

It is meaningless to merely accuse someone of charges that could not possibly be true.

As King of England and Scotland, King James should be privileged to entertain private audiences with friends or agents of his government.

It should be very easy to claim that he was having Homosexual Relations during those audiences.

The same accusation is leveled against LORD YESHUA by Homosexuals wanting to justify themselves.

Anybody can be accused of Homosexuality, just for being alone with someone.

This has to nauseate anyone of a balanced mind.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an abomination
unto the LORD thy God.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

IF YOU CONSIDER CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE AS PROOF OF GUILT, ARE YOU READY TO FOLLOW THAT ROAD TO ITS END?

If you entertain this accusation, without any LAWFUL PROOF, you will HAVE TO accept every other accusation like this as true.

Including such accusations against yourself.

THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE EVER PRESENTED THAT KING JAMES WAS A HOMOSEXUAL.

I have only sketchy knowledge of King James' life, and his Historical period, but I know that that is true, because IF THERE WAS PROOF, HIS ENEMIES WOULD LEAD WITH THAT.

The second question is:

(2) HOW CREDIBLE ARE THE ACCUSERS?

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

WHO ARE THE SOURCES OF THIS SERIOUS ALLEGATION?

A responsible man gives the source of their information, when delivering a serious accusation against a respected man.

https://www.chick.com/information/article?id=Was-King-James-A-Homosexual

It emerges that this accusation comes from JUST ONE MAN: one ANTHONY WELDON. According to Chick.com, he published this report in 1650- 25 years after King James' death- so that he could not even defend himself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Weldon

However, according to Wikipedia's source, he died in 1648.

He allegedly wrote THE COURT AND CHARACTER OF KING JAMES I, (London,) (1651).

He was a former courtier of King James, but was dismissed for his negative views on the Scots- whom James had united and joined to England.

swiz123:

According to him, people should use the New International Version ( NIV) because that was translated directly from the Ancient Greek manuscript.
He said:

“King James Bible is not the original manuscript, the translation was made by a gay , so if you want to read the bible and understand what it is about , use the NIV, new international version , that is direct from the Greek word. Anytime anybody is reading King James, they read it so that it will fill their whims and caprices , so Gays, Rastafarians and those who want to do their things use King James ”.

AS A REVEREND, GEORGE LUTTERODT CANNOT BE SO IGNORANT OF THE KING JAMES VERSION, AS TO ACCUSE IT OF SUPPORTING HOMOSEXUALITY!

I cannot believe that even a clergyman biased against the King James Version could be making such an ignorant statement.

. LEVITICUS 18:22.

22. "Thou shalt not
lie with mankind,
as with womankind:
it is abomination."

. LEVITICUS 20:13.

13. "If a man also
lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have
Committed an Abomination:
they shall surely be
put to Death;
their blood shall be
upon them."

KING JAMES COULD NEVER HAVE HAD THE TIME YO TRANSLATE THE BIBLE HIMSELF, BEING KING OF TWO NATION!

According to Wikipedia's Sources:

>>>The translation was done by 6 panels of translators (47 men in all, most of whom were leading biblical scholars in England) who had the work divided up between them: the Old Testament was entrusted to three panels, the New Testament to two, and the Apocrypha to one.[9] In common with most other translations of the period, the New Testament was translated from Greek, the Old Testament from Hebrew and Aramaic.<<<

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

It would be stupid to say that King James could have done this seven-year job on his own!

The OLD TESTAMENT was translated from the Jewish MASSORETIC HEBREW, while the New Testament came from the TEXTUS RECEPTUS Greek Text favoured by the ENEMIES of the Roman Catholic Church, whom they had been hunting and killing.

That is to say, the KING JAMES VERSION came from the manuscripts used by the churches the Roman Catholic Church had been trying to MURDER.

swiz123:

Rev. Lutterodt advised that Christians make use the NIV side by side with King James for a better understanding of the word.

http://www.lailasblog.com/king-james-version-bible-homosexuals-rastafarians-ghanaian-rev-says/

ANY SERIOUS STUDENT OF THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE MUST OWN A COPY OF STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, by James Strong.

This is an lexicon of every Hebrew, Chaldean, and Greek word used in the King James Version Bible.

It is the height of ignorance and deception to believe that the King James Version New Testament does not come from the authentic Greek Manuscripts.

According to SABOTAGE? by Jack T. Chick, the Roman Catholic Bibles all stem from the work of one ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS, who compiled the first Roman Catholic Bible for Bishop Eusebius of Caesarea to give to Emperor Constantine.

That explains why none of those Bibles have 1st JOHN 5:7- Origen, being a follower of ARIUS, summarily removed it from his edition of the New Testament.

It is Reverend George Lutterodt's duty to know all of these facts.

His alleged claims do not speak well of him.

I am not inclined to believe that a public figure as himself could have said such things as are attributed to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Told You That You Were Naked? / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.