Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates 40th Birthday! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates 40th Birthday! (424 Views)

Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Photos From Shade Okoya's 40th Birthday Party At Eleganza Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates 40th Birthday! by BBBlaze: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Gorgeous zonal police PRO Dolapo Badmos celebrates 40th birthday with stunning photos.

Zonal police public relations officer for both Lagos and Ogun state Dolapo Badmos has celebrated her 40th birthday with beautiful photos.

Badmos took to social media to show off beautiful photos of herself to mark her 40th birthday.

In the Facebook post, Badmos thanked God for the gift of life and for the opportunity given to her to protect others through policing.

She expressed that she has walked in and out of danger because of God’s protection.
Badmos was the former police public relations superintendent for Lagos state. She was later promoted to zonal police PRO for Zone 2 in both Lagos and Ogun state.

A few weeks to her birthday she was promoted to Chief Superintendent of Police, CSP.

The 40-year-old police officer resumed her new post on March 10. She is happily married with beautiful kids.

In her words;
"I've breathed for 1261440000 seconds, 21024000 minutes, 341640hours and 14235days! In all of this there have been dangers, to some I've walked in and out without a scratch while to some I've dodged knowingly or unknowingly but in all I'm grateful to God Almighty for his protection, grace, favour and the strength he bestowed upon me to do this enormous task of policing! I trust him to do more exceedingly and abundantly in this new year. Happy birthday to me IFEDOLAPO! ��� #dolapobadmos@40."

https://www.naij.com/amp/1118585-gorgeous-zonal-police-pro-dolapo-badmos-celebrates-40th-birthday-stunning-ph.html

(1) (Reply)

Agribusiness Activation: Business Plan Development & Raising Capital / Biafra News,about Nnamdi Kanu-read And Drop Ur Comment. / Imagine Your Dream Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.