Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

You Can’t Make Everyone Happy – Neymar Tells Barca Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / You Can’t Make Everyone Happy – Neymar Tells Barca Fans (391 Views)

Lionel Messi Scores 2 Free-kicks Vs Celta Vigo For Barca, Fans React (Photos) / Messi Tells Barca To Sell THREE Players After Liverpool Collapse / Laliga: Messi Tells Barca Coach, Valverde Five Players To Offload (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Make Everyone Happy – Neymar Tells Barca Fans by easyboss1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
The press conference starts with a presentation on the screens behind the stage as Neymar enters from the back of the room to plenty of applause.

After completing his world record signing from Barcelona to PSG, he looks dapper in a suit as he takes his seat at the press conference in Paris

Neymar says: “I’m very, very happy. Thank you for those kind words Mr President and for this new challenge. I’m happy to come to PSG which is a great club and a wonderful city.

“I can’t describe what I’m feeling in my heart right now. I’m looking forward to starting practice with my team-mates, playing games and achieving my objectives.”

“To be honest, it [having Brazilian friends at PSG] wouldn’t have changed my approach. I have friends here. I arrived here because the global environment is positive.

“It wasn’t an easy decision. I had to think about what I wanted to do with my life. A lot of people wanted me to talk about what I wanted to do but it was complicated… I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted to do. People wanted me to do the impossible and communicate but as soon as I was sure on my decision and I was 100% sure that I wanted to sign here, I started communicating.

“I’m very happy. I followed my heart and of course, I ask my heart every day and it told me to say yes to PSG.”

To Barcelona Fans, he said:
http://www.dailyfamily.ng/you-cant-make-everyone-happy-neymar-tells-barca-fans/

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Your Dartboard / Super Eagles Show Support To Karl Ikeme / Burkina Faso Federation Threaten To Sue Fifa Over Match Replay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.