Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

The Everyday Earner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Everyday Earner (614 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Of #45000 As A Non Salary Earner / B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Everyday Earner by lelvin(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hi there, I know you'll want to increase the number of zeros in your akant grin
We can do it together. This is NOT a scheme that promises 200% ROI in 3days and no-one is asking for anything.
How would you like to be paid even while asleep?
I know what you are thinking, here is another amateur trying to scam me, I missed so many opportunities thinking that too. Not everything here is fake and it's not everyone trying to rip you of the money you don't have.

This is bitcoin and you get to earn $1 everyday.
I agree that $1 is kinda small but a lot of $1s can make a big difference
It's your choice homie...
Here is a link to a WhatsApp group page... If you ready, push the button.

https:///7iLqIKQreKCI6akgNGmOXm

Classes start August 5th 2017. 7:30pm

1 Like

Re: The Everyday Earner by Tohsynetita1: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Greatfullness494@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Copy My System To Earn 30000 To 50000 A Week / Latest ICO AirDrops & Bounties / Make Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.