Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers (8851 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / How To Set Up Built-in VPN With Free Servers On Android, Iphone And Desktop / SLOW OR NON-FUNCTIONAL LAPTOP? LET US HELP. WITH 5K ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers by obisco4u: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Has any one noticed that the download speed on fzmovies.net is terribly slow. I have been trying to download movies from their severs for some days now with no success. I've used UC mobile, UC mini, Opera Mini on my Android 4.4.2 phone via Airtel and MTN 3G. Has anyone noticed the same slow speeds?
Re: Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers by khalhokage(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
It has been slow for quite a while now.

If you know any cloud storage site that supports remote upload, all you need to do is upload the movie from fz to the cloud storage site then download it from there.

That's what I do, I use pcloud.com
Re: Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers by obisco4u: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
khalhokage:
It has been slow for quite a while now.

If you know any cloud storage site that supports remote upload, all you need to do is upload the movie from fz to the cloud storage site then download it from there.

That's what I do, I use pcloud.com

I like this idea.
What's the storage limit on pcloud for free accounts?
Re: Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers by Chydobe: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: Fzmovies.net Slow Download Servers by Chydobe: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice thread, although fzmovies.net has got lots of ads going on, it still remains one of the best latest free Hollywood and Bollywood movies download site...You should really try it out, its very easy to use it.

Click on link below to start downloading latest movies for free with high definition quality

http://www.newzified.com/www-fzmovies-net-search-download-free-latest-movies-here-fzmovie/

(1) (Reply)

We Buy And Sell Laptops / Make Free Call On Glo To Any Network / Hp Probook 4530s Motherboard Urgently Needed,see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.