Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar (740 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Justin Welby And Nigeria's Oil: Archbishop Of Canterbury's Connection Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
This Idiots Called Ruling Party Are Not Tired Of Playing Chess With The Nigerian Populace,They Are Heartless Dishing Lies Daily To Feed Their Ever Ready Herds of Swine's And Zombies.

They Have Turned Many People Insane Overnight, Else,Of What Importance Are These Vsisit,When Has A President Become a tourist Site That Needs Many Paparazzis To Maintain Relevance.

To Tell You This Satanists Are Unrepentant, They Will Continue To Dish Out Distractions Daily...

Have You Ever Wondered Why The Evans Story Was Nearly Unending ?

It Was APC handiwork.

These Devils Have Succeeded In Distracting Us From Asking About The Roads And The Electricity etc They Promised in Their Theatrics Of Lies(Campaigns) To Arguing Over Which London Pictures As To Which Are Authentic Or Not..

As For Those Who Have Sold Their Conscience To The Devil For Crumbs,Who Defends These Demons here Daily karma will Surely Come For You All....

Worst Of All Is That No One Can Really Tell When This Idiocy From The Demons In Power Will Stop...

We The Isokos Are Tired Of Being Part Of This Confused,deceitful,Unjust Country And We Want Out.

In All,Let Them(Demons In Power) Know That Yahweh Will Reign And The Sons Of Light Will Never Be In Servitude To The Children Of darkness....

I Am Isoko1st Son Writing From Isoko South, Delta State.

Only Those Who Will Side With The Devil will Be Antagonistic Towards This Sincere Outburst.

1 Like

Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by Josephjnr(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
:'
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by LordCrimson(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
If the visit will bring Pres. Buhari home,I've got no qualms!!
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is the only Mumu ISOKO south son I have ever seen , infact what do you mean by WE? Please speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by fratermathy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
This Idiots Called Ruling Party Are Not Tired Of Playing Chess With The Nigerian Populace,They Are Heartless Dishing Lies Daily To Feed Their Ever Ready Herds of Swine's And Zombies.

They Have Turned Many People Insane Overnight, Else,Of What Importance Are These Vsisit,When Has A President Become a tourist Site That Needs Many Paparazzis To Maintain Relevance.

To Tell You This Satanists Are Unrepentant, They Will Continue To Dish Out Distractions Daily...

Have You Ever Wondered Why The Evans Story Was Nearly Unending ?

It Was APC handiwork.

These Devils Have Succeeded In Distracting Us From Asking About The Roads And The Electricity etc They Promised in Their Theatrics Of Lies(Campaigns) To Arguing Over Which London Pictures As To Which Are Authentic Or Not..

As For Those Who Have Sold Their Conscience To The Devil For Crumbs,Who Defends These Demons here Daily karma will Surely Come For You All....

Worst Of All Is That No One Can Really Tell When This Idiocy From The Demons In Power Will Stop...

We The Isokos Are Tired Of Being Part Of This Confused,deceitful,Unjust Country And We Want Out.

In All,Let Them(Demons In Power) Know That Yahweh Will Reign And The Sons Of Light Will Never Be In Servitude To The Children Of darkness....

I Am Isoko1st Son Writing From Isoko South, Delta State.

Only Those Who Will Side With The Devil will Be Antagonistic Towards This Sincere Outburst.

An Isoko person that keeps singing that he is Isoko is what?

AN IMPOSTOR! You don't have to try so hard to be who you are!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Shut up and stop taking life to serious online but go dumb when accosted by a Tecno staff
fratermathy:

An Isoko person that keeps singing that he is Isoko is what?

AN IMPOSTOR! You don't have to try so hard to be who you are!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by fratermathy(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shut up and stop taking life to serious online but go dumb when accosted by a Tecno staff

I went dumb and got an C9 plus loads of apologies in return. You that talk alot, I wonder what your talkativeness has done for you!

Ariaria market seller.
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I went dumb and got an C9 plus loads of apologies in return. You that talk alot, I wonder what your talkativeness has done for you!

Ariaria market seller.
Look at this one that i had to tweet and call for him to get a C9. Do i look like that female Tecno staff? I ll put you in your place if you dare me. The only tging you ll do is to write another epistle so that people can come to your aid
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by fratermathy(m): 12:40am On Sep 09, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Look at this one that i had to tweet and call for him to get a C9. Do i look like that female Tecno staff? I ll put you in your place if you dare me. The only tging you ll do is to write another epistle so that people can come to your aid

Of course. Someone else would be the one to tweet it this time. If you are so blessed, go and write yours!

Anuofia!
Re: Apc & Nigerias Fraudulent Gimmicks, How Many Times Will Justin Welby Visit Buhar by letusbepieces: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course. Someone else would be the one to tweet it this time. If you are so blessed, go and write yours!

Anuofia!

u just showed ur low iQ, dis is nairaland, people can use any user name and claim anything, even the admin and mods do it.

(1) (Reply)

“buhari Will Travel For Treatment Again If …” – Presidency / What Has Buhari Done? .........eric Morgan) / Game Of Thrones: How Does Nigeria’s Fate Compare To The Seven Kingdoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.