Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera (1005 Views)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / Has Anyone Heard From NITDA? / Pls I Want To Buy Pre-degree Form In Any Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
I hope these swedish education board no dey think se supporting documents wey de come from Nigeria na parcel bomb cuz its been like 3wks since i sent my transcripts, but still no reply. I know studera receives tens of thousands of documents before they scan and register ur documents but i have seen cases of european and asian applicants get their notification immeditely after 2 weeks. I will like to know if there is aybody in the house that have been notified by studera, and i will like to know how long it took before you were notified
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by ofegge73(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
Bros,no be lie,I havent heard from them yet,but spoke to a friend there,said in confidence it could take atleast 4weeks to 3 months depending on when your entry is entered into the database
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2010
Bros, are you saying that it can take about 3 months for studera to notify you about receipt of supporting documents. If it takes like 3 months, then how many months will it take before you are been notified about your admission status. I will also like to know when you sent your documents because i sent mine on the 21st of january. Seems like receipt of documents is the hardest process concerning this swedish admission.
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
Bros my guy has been notified i have not heard from them, he sent his own about january 14th, Let wait and see wetin go happen, OR we will jamb them
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
When was your friend notified
I'll like to know if he is going for an undergraduate course or a master's
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2010
Please, i will like responses about admissions to university in sweden. I will like nairalanders like ntutu, regina and co. who tried this swedish schools last year to come out and talk about their experiences.
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
I have been notified, the result of the screening will be out early may, Kip ur fingres crossed till then
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by walexydon(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
YEAH I HAVE HEARD FROM THEM. I LUCKILY SENT MY OWN THRU MY AUNT AND I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE DOCUMENTS.I WASNT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.ONLY THAT I WAS ASKED TO SEND MY WAEC/NECO RESULTS ISSUED BY WAEC THEMSELVES.
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
You have to call studera to ask them if the sending of your WAEC results is going to make your application late, because theey released an information on their website recently saying that "any docs that gets to us after the 1st of feb will be treated as a late application". Changing your priority of schools or courses on your pages can even render your application as been late.

As for me i have no probs with them, only that my school will have to verify my transcripts
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by walexydon(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
i dont think they will treat it as late application because i already sent the 1st application although containing statement of result instead of original waec beefore the deadline.the asked me to send the 1 containing the waec result not statement and i didnt tell them am in the uni so there is no need for transcript or any suggestions?
Re: Has Any Nigerian Heard From Studera by JagaJaga1: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
Is there anybody here who has gotten his transcripts verified by his university. Studera sent a message to me on the 6th of march tellin me that my tarnscripts will be sent to my university for verification but my school is yet to receive any document from studera.

If i had known, i would have a opened two user account, one for master application and the other for undergraduate applicaion. I believe application to undergraduate courses are relatively easier.

(1) (Reply)

O'level Palava With Uniben Pls Help / Noun Admission / Admission In 3weeks And Sure Visa Processing In Three Month For Canada ,aus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.