Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board (17792 Views)

Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000 / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by doctokwus: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2017
I know many people would be disappointed considering my fervent support for Osinbajo since the dummy PMB sold me.But since the rumoured but undenied interference of Osinbajo in Emir Sanusi's corruption fraud,I started having doubts on the suitability of the man for the office.These recent appointments just made my doubts more potent.
Osinbajo looks like one that doesn't feel an individual being corrupt should count for much.A shame!
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by Kposkila: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Aburi001:
"Who is the Presidency" please?
Same question the 250million naira grass cutter asked,there are more that meets the eye...
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nonsense

This cabal and their powers only exist in some people head

If Osibanjo reshuffle the cabinet, fire the service chiefs and appoint his own nothing will happen.

If Buhari is not happy he can come back
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by Aburi001: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
DonaldYusuf:

The presidency is not a person. It's like asking "who is the management" in an organisation. We've seen letters from companies signed by "The Management". Is the management a person? Absolute no! So, like management like presidency.

So, like management, the Presidency is different from the president; the presidency is headed by a leader who is the president or in this case the Acting President. In a company the management may be led by the MD or Chairman.
What's this one saying?

Based on your analysis, is Osinbajo not supposed to be the head of the Presidency (Management/MD) at the absence of Buhari?

If Osinbajo is the head of the "Management" then who gives an order for the probe?
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by Deilluminator(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Based on logistics, who is the presidency?
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by DonaldYusuf(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Aburi001:
What's this one saying?

Based on your analysis, is Osinbajo not supposed to be the head of the Presidency (Management/MD) at the absence of Buhari?

If Osinbajo is the head of the "Management" then who gives an order for the probe?
Still too quick to attack. Go back and read the news. Who made the pronouncement? Was it not Osinbajo's spokesman? What did the news say about the Nominees? There is an alleged report about them being under ICPC's investigation. So, the same Osinbajo's spokesman has said they will look into the allegation. So is there anywhere where I said Osinbanjo is not the head of the Presidency? Sometimes it's good not to be too quick to attack.

So, to answer your question, Osinbajo gave the order for the probe after receiving allegations against his nominee. It was his spokesman that said they will look into it (an allegation from another quarter).

So, contrary to what you picked from the news, the presidency is not fighting itself. Just read the news again please.
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by jiophone(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites on the internet. I will recommend this web site!

Regards,
Bandhan Bank Recruitment
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by precious1967(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
who is presidency?
Re: Presidency To Probe Osinbajo’s Nominees To ICPC Board by aneekepurkait: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2019
Nice article and well described. Thanks for this information
https://timesduniya.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / Dino Melaye: We Are Proceeding With Recall - INEC Chairman / Alao-akala Dump APC To ADP Govonership Candatate In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.