Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Biggest Deception By The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Deception By The Devil (595 Views)

It`s Very Serious,Coronavirus{Covid 19}is A Deception By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Deception By The Devil by luvmijeje(f): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2017
Okayyyyy.. ... This is my 7th thread on the book of Revelation. If you've not be following, you will be inundated. To keep up, go through this link :
https://www.nairaland.com/luvmijeje
My first thread was the beast from the sea.

Daniel 7:7

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by luvmijeje(f): 3:09am On Aug 05, 2017
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

After this I saw in the night visions

This is Daniel testifying to what he saw in a vision and he was describing the beast from the sea.

and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly;

This signified the level of power the beast from the sea possessed in comparison to the other beasts and how he used it to deceptively oppress the people.

and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces,

This signified he speaks and it becomes law. He commands and it stood fast. He used his words to silence opposition.

and stamped the residue with the feet of it:

What residue did he stamped with his feet? What did he stamped with his authority?

Let's go to the third beast and find out the residue he left behind. Daniel 7:6

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it

If you have not read the 7 Kings, you will be confused because I'll only be emphasizing on the 4 heads here.

the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it[

From this point I'll start speaking plain English. Francis of Assisi founded the following 4 organizations during his life and they are:
The men's Order of Friars Minor,
The women’s Order of Saint Clare,
The Third Order of Saint Francis
The Custody of the Holy Land

He used this organizations to achieve his objective and what was his biggest objective?

Barely a month after being made a pope, Pope Francis in 1978 made this statement about Francis of Assisi

This is asked of you, holy son of the Church, son of the Italian land, by Pope John Paul II, son of the Polish land. And he hopes that you will not refuse him it, that you will help him. You have always been kind and you have always hastened to bring help to all those who appealed to you.
http://w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/speeches/1978/documents/hf_jp-ii_spe_19781105_assisi.html

Again what was the objective that emanate from Francis of Assisi and was given a seal of Authority by Pope_John_Paul_II? I was taken to this thread.
http://www.stfrancisadoration.org/pope%20john%20paul%20ii.htm

Ladies and gentlemen I present the biggest deception by the devil in tricking believers to worship him.. .. . EUCHARISTIC ADORATION.
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by marvelling(m): 3:38am On Aug 05, 2017
I think you are obsessed
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by luvmijeje(f): 3:49am On Aug 05, 2017
marvelling:
I think you are obsessed

Are you not equally obsessed by observing it? Anyway I'm obsessed with the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by EricBloodAxe: 4:20am On Aug 05, 2017
marvelling:
I think you are obsessed

Guess u meant possessed
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by marvelling(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

Are you not equally obsessed by observing it? Anyway I'm obsessed with the Holy Spirit.

oya finish your thread! I don't agree with a large portion of what you have written, but it's entertaining to read smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by marvelling(m): 4:53am On Aug 05, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

Guess u meant possessed

lol! honestly, I don't know where she got this her revelations from
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by luvmijeje(f): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Thread updated.

I'm possessed.. .. I'm obsessed. So the next thing is to discredit me. Tell the people who sent you that you didn't meet me.

I'm just starting. I've not gotten to the halfway yet. 24 more threads to work on just on the book of Revelation and yet you've started wailing.
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by marvelling(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2017
luvmijeje:
Thread updated.

I'm possessed.. .. I'm obsessed. So the next thing is to discredit me. Tell the people who sent you that you didn't meet me.

I'm just starting. I've not gotten to the halfway yet. 24 more threads to work on just on the book of Revelation and yet you've started wailing.

the source of your"inspired" posts and threads are questionable. Who/what is this spirit ministering to you?! my dear continue, you will surely get to the end, and when you do, you would have revealed yourself to us.
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by victor44843(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2017
smiley
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by Dnaz(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2017
OP is obsessed, possessed and insane. How people cook up insane theories about the Catholic church amazes me. Several theories on this church that even contradict each other. One ll wonder what drives their this pure disdain on this cradle of Christianity. Either the Devil drives their emotions or they are just awed by the mystery behind it which they love to hate
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by frank317: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
marvelling:
I think you are obsessed

Isn't that quite sad? I used to know her when she was normal... Now am worried for my dear friend.

Religion!!! Look at what you are doing to this fine lady
Re: The Biggest Deception By The Devil by marvelling(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2017
frank317:

Isn't that quite sad? I used to know her when she was normal... Now am worried for my dear friend.

Religion!!! Look at what you are doing to this fine lady

something is certainly off. unfortunately she can't be helped unless she wants to be. I believe we can/will get to the bottom of it when she finish writing down the "revelations" she claims she has been given.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Who Cures Spiritual Attack Through Sexual Intercourse / My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP / Christians, please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.