Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake (3318 Views)

10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good. / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
There is a debate going on right now about what’s the shape of the earth Spherical or Flat. I laughed at the topic at first but it wasn't funny when i started looking into it. Now people will say it doesn’t matter what’s the shape of the earth. It doesn’t put food on my table. So why do I care

My faith increased since I started doing research on this topic and I want to share some things I found out with you.

**Please ignore my grammatical errors

Reasons the spherical shape and heliocentric model was enforced 500 years ago:
1. To remove God from the picture and make the scriptures sound like fairy tells.
2. To make people have faith in science more than the scripture. (I will share with you scientific proof the earth is not a spinning ball but stationary and fixed).
3. To give you the illusion that “Aliens” are out there and when they come into the earth, we welcome them. (Aliens are falling angels and our earth is an enclosed system with a dome over it).
4. To make you accept anything from Science and technology in the “end times” when you must have seen the bible as no use.

I saw testimonies of Atheists that are scientists that figured out this big deception and became a Christian.

Key points I will share on this trend.
1. Scientific and Bible proof the earth is the center of the universe and doesn’t spin
2. What we were never told about gravity.
3. Why the heliocentric model is a very big set up.
4. How NASA admitted that they have never taking a picture of the earth since 1972(they never did). All the pictures we see in the internet are not real images. I will prove that to you.
5. Why we have NO single proof today even with physics that the earth is spherical

I want to use this opportunity to tell all Christians, this is not a joke. I believe this is a very big sign to wake all Christians to have faith in GOD and believe what the bible says 100% in these last days.

Some will say of course it’s spherical. “You must be crazy to think the earth is flat. I don’t even have time to debate with these idiots that believe in flat earth. There is scientific proof everywhere” - they say.

There is a dark force that controls everything that happens in this world and if you are not spiritually strong, you will believe everything thought in school, every sci-fi you watch in movie, everything you see from a science text book and everything from top media without doing your own research and trusting the bible. And you will say, why will they lie to us?

One thing we forget is that in school, we are thought “what to think and not how to think”. There are some parts of science that will never be thought in school which happen to be the truth.

Psalm 96:10
“Say among the heathen that the lord reigneth: The world also shall be established that it shall not be moved”

I will share my findings here and if you have any contributions or objections please feel free to share. #HAPPY EASTER
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by hakimi1974(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
hian, must you bring religion into the mix? just prove your hypothesis make man pikin hear word jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
sir. You are wrong and i will gladly prove that to you, you said the earth is not spherical and there are no proofs. Well, there are proofs. 1. 3 poles of equal length 2. Ship visibility 3. Apparate sun rise and sunset 4. Lunar eclipse 5. Circum navigation of the earth. Argue and i will explain.

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by hakimi1974(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
abeg o.p come and explain night and day on a flat earth, and movement of the oceans, seas and river. and you will explain why the moon, sun, stars, and other planets are round except planet earth.

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Adasun(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Spread mat cool

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
u are capping plenty, go straight to d point
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Of course the earth is flat

We don't follow crowds blindly ... That's an atheist thing. cool

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Brooke60(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
CoolSmithz:
sir. You are wrong and i will gladly prove that to you, you said the earth is not spherical and there are no proofs. Well, there are proofs. 1. 3 poles of equal length 2. Ship visibility 3. Apparate sun rise and sunset 4. Lunar eclipse 5. Circum navigation of the earth. Argue and i will explain.
Can you make your lines available please?
I told you what is happening and can't reach you. Here you are
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by CuteMadridista: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
hian, must you bring religion into the mix? just prove your hypothesis make man pikin hear word jare.

Was your monicker inspired by Madrid's Achraf Hakimi?
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by hakimi1974(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Was your monicker inspired by Madrid's Achraf Hakimi?
nope.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by CuteMadridista: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
nope.
Okay bro
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by terrezo2002(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Which church is the Op attending?
God is a God of science and technology. There is no science without God.
There are many proves to show that the earth is round and it is not stationary if not the sun and the moon should always be in the same position at every time of the day.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2018
Let me start with the history and how the heliocentric model all started. I will try to make it short and brief, then the documentary and video explains the rest.

Early 16th Century, Nicolaus Copernicus, a mathematician and an astronomer presented a new model to the church (The Vatican) called the heliocentric model. The church being a world power has that ability to enforce anything approved by the pope.

They looked at it and agreed without any scientific proof that it’s correct. Of course they didn’t have advance equipment around that time to verify if what he said about the Earth was correct.

It might also interest you to know that Copernicus stated that this is just a hypothesis and it shouldn’t be considered as the absolute truth.

Some scientists rejected the heliocentric model. But thanks to members of Freemasons and The Jesuit in the church who made this come true.

The idea behind the heliocentric model is that we all came from nothing. No God but big bang theory and evolution. And there is nothing special about earth. The earth is just one of those 'planets' with thousands of others in the milky galaxy. To make this work, they have to remove earth from the center and place the sun in the center of the universe to form the heliocentric model.

If the Earth is the center of the universe, it simple proves that there is a God.

The video below explained the game plan and references for their research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHIr-IFqAo

THE PRINCIPLE : A documentary released in 2015 about heliocentric model in details and the problem with heliocentric.
They talked about how the heliocentric model created a lot of problems that resulted in scientist coming up with theory upon theory to make it work and how this is a dead end.

Featuring: Michio Kaku – Professor theoretical physics
Lawrence Krauss – Physicist
Julian Barbour – Physicist
John Hartnett - Professor Physics
Bernard Carr – Professor Mathematics and physics
John Byl – Professor Emeritus, mathematics
George Ellis – Professor Emeritus, mathematics
ETC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSgRwQZ6MFc

JOB 38:4
"Where wast thou when i laid the foundations of the earth? . . ."

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”

― Nikola Tesla
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2018
hakimi1974:

Yes sir, because the church enforced the heliocentric model used today.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 02, 2018
CoolSmithz:

Nice Mr Smith. Please if you could prove this to us or any link to where it was explained in details please share with us. Thanks
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2018
hakimi1974:
abeg o.p come and explain night and day on a flat earth, and movement of the oceans, seas and river. and you will explain why the moon, sun, stars, and other planets are round except planet earth.

Am getting to that point even though it’s not one of the key points I want to share on this trend. Earth is a realm according to Nikola Tesla and not a planet. All planets are wandering stars according to some scientific discovery and also described in the book of Enoch.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Alsini6:
u are capping plenty, go straight to d point
Yes boss
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2018
terrezo2002:
Which church is the Op attending?
God is a God of science and technology. There is no science without God.
There are many proves to show that the earth is round and it is not stationary if not the sun and the moon should always be in the same position at every time of the day.

You have a point Mr Terrezo.

I will love to see the proves sir. Am 100% sure its stationary both scientifically and biblical
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Muafrika2:
Of course the earth is flat

We don't follow crowds blindly ... That's an atheist thing. cool

Thank you. So many people find it difficult to understand whats going on.
i will just try my best and break it down as simple as possible.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Gggg102(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Sadusky:
Let me start with the history and how the heliocentric model all started. I will try to make it short and brief, then the documentary and video explains the rest.

Early 16th Century, Nicolaus Copernicus, a mathematician and an astronomer presented a new model to the church (The Vatican) called the heliocentric model. The church being a world power has that ability to enforce anything approved by the pope.

They looked at it and agreed without any scientific proof that it’s correct. Of course they didn’t have advance equipment around that time to verify if what he said about the Earth was correct.

It might also interest you to know that Copernicus stated that this is just a hypothesis and it shouldn’t be considered as the absolute truth.

Some scientists rejected the heliocentric model. But thanks to members of Freemasons and The Jesuit in the church who made this come true.

false info...

the same Catholic Church that has been bashed till date for rejecting heliocentric model back then?

the same Catholic Church that placed Galileo under house arrest till he died for teaching heliocentric model?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by donnie(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

The Word of God is Truth. The earth is spherical.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by terrezo2002(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Sadusky:

You have a point Mr Terrezo.

I will love to see the proves sir. Am 100% sure its stationary both scientifically and biblical
Bible didn't say anything about the shape of the earth. One good proof of the shape is ship visibility. Go to the ocean, you don't see a very far away ship even with powerful binoculars that is because the earth is curved and not flat. If the ship is coming towards your direction, you begin to see the ship top and then with time you will see the full ship
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gggg102:

false info...

the same Catholic Church that has been bashed till date for rejecting heliocentric model back then?

the same Catholic Church that placed Galileo under house arrest till he died for teaching heliocentric model?

Sir, Fast-forward to time 3:18 @ first video. Galileo was placed under house arrest for teaching heliocentric model. YES. They rejected the heliocentric model. AGREED. But do you know that the Catholic Church initially accepted heliocentricity? So it was a surprise why they could place Galileo under house arrest when they initially supported it before the ban. They eventually joined the wave of protestant opposition and banned his book and his theory in 1616. The rejection and ban continued for 200 years. Copernicus was very close to the church. It created that division, some agreed and some did not.

The ban on Copernicus theory was lifted in 1822 by the church. The church still played a role in this.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
donnie:
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

The Word of God is Truth. The earth is spherical.

Thank you Mr Donnie.

Am glad you brought this verse up. Even with “the circle of the earth” in bold.

Many people miss interpret this verse and I will explain why:

Circle doesn’t mean a globe/ball/ spherical shaped. Circle is a flat 2D shape and NOT a 3D shape.

In fact the same Isaiah only mentioned “a ball” once and its @ Isaiah 22:18

“He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a ball into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house”

And “a ball” wasn’t used to describe the earth. That was the only time a ball was mentioned in Isaiah.

I just hope you have seen the different. Please if you see any verse that describes the earth as a ball or a spinning ball please feel free to share with us.

I will list verses that describe earth as stationary, fixed, center of the universe and does NOT spin on this trend.

Thanks.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
terrezo2002:

Bible didn't say anything about the shape of the earth. One good proof of the shape is ship visibility. Go to the ocean, you don't see a very far away ship even with powerful binoculars that is because the earth is curved and not flat. If the ship is coming towards your direction, you begin to see the ship top and then with time you will see the full ship

My brother, I will list all the verses that explains the shape of the earth once I get there. As for the ship experiment, that was the same example we used in our geography books back then but I will show you modern experiment performed that suggest that claim as false with powerful binoculars.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
I came back late today. Tomorrow I will explain in details how ALL the images you see used in institutions for study, in the internet, television, etc about the earth are all FAKE images(Space agencies admitted its not real). I will prove this.

How they faked the moon landing.

How an astronaut discovered the “firmament”(dome/vault) over us. This proves a lot

Etc.

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Emusan(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolSmithz:

Apart from your first point others can also be experienced on a flat earth model.

About the Circumnavigation of a spherical earth, can you give us a proof of anyone who has ever circumnavigate NORTH to SOUTH? If no, then why?

For a Space Station to stay in its orbit, it must maintain its speed at which it moves. This speed usually reduced by molecules of air in space causing drag on the space station, scientists overcame this by boosting the Space Station with some mechanism.

Now, if earth is rotating at 1000mph, doesn't this same molecules of air causing drag on it?

How can earth maintain this speed for over 10billions years in the presence of air molecules?

If the speed of earth is actually reduced by the drag of air molecules, what is boosting its speed to maintain 1000mph?

Alot of questions need to be answered about heliocentric earth model that's why I stay neutral.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Emusan(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
hakimi1974:

First of all go through this link http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

Read it, you don't need to agree with it but just to understand flat earth model.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by obisco4u: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Stupidest post ever! Christains always make up useless theories. The shape of the earth is now a problem. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by EazyMoh(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol the easiest way to prove to us the earth is flat is to show us the edge of the world.
Why am I even commenting?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by akeensbussy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
if the earth is flat, then the story of Noah ark and water to destroy the earth is fake. flat surface can't hold water.
Re: The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake by Emusan(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
akeensbussy:
if the earth is flat, then the story of Noah ark and water to destroy the earth is fake. flat surface can't hold water.

Does the bottom of a bow that holds water flat or spherical? The truth is when flat earth model isn't like a sheet of paper.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html?m=1

Go through this link then you will understand what a flat earth model looks like. It doesn't mean you agree with them but just for understanding sake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If God Has A Son.... / What Did U Learn In Church Today? / Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.