Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Sober Reflection - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sober Reflection (464 Views)

Deep Reflection That Will Make 2019 & Your Years On This Earth Better! / Non Reflection Of Call Up Letter Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sober Reflection by dammiesneh(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Copied.....

*A call for sober reflection: an animalistic behaviour by the treasurer Oyo East*

Written from my desk...

It is crystal clear and pertinent at this point in time _when the economic recession amidst us takes to the peak, it's the possibility of increase in crimes and rape on fellow Corp human right_ thus, than to call *DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* which calls for a sober reflection...

I felt sober and in deep regret of the sudden death of a corp member amidst us (may his soul rest in perfect peace) thus, also could not hold my tears seeing a fellow Corp member in Oyo-East in a blood pool writhe in total blackout. What else should we call this animalistic attitude cum behaviour portrayed by the *Treasurer of Oyo-East Corpers* just cause of a piece of cake.. Crying bitterly for the victim and was touched to ask _,"why the suffering?" is it because he's not a Yoruba?_ or maybe the power of the office makes her go to that extent?. All happened in the presence of the CLO and decided to ignore the scenario by keeping mute.

I believe in *equality before the law* but _justice must not be robbed than to prevail_ thereby several measures be put in place coz hadn't been it was the *Treasurer that was slapped talkless of been cut with a knife* the CLO won't take it lightly thereby _resulting to queries from several quarters..._

*MY PRAYER cum DEMAND*

1. *The LGI critically look into the case to avoid future occurrence*

2. Demand for an *apology letter* from the Treasurer to the victim and also *pasted with handwriting one to the Oyo-East NYSC notice board*

In conclusion, *if you going to be a good cook, the eat what you cook! If you don't like it, observe and learn, then cook yours better next time but remember, it all starts from your cooking and eating what you have cooked...*

Amandha Awethu (nothing shall discourage us)

Signed:

Concerned Corp member
Re: Sober Reflection by Prevho: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2017
It is well

(1) (Reply)

Promo Promo Promo / Study Abroad In USA | Canada | Germany | Turkey | North Cyprus | Ukraine | UK / FRSC Dismisses Recruitment Excercise Report, Advises Public Against Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.