Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Deep Reflection That Will Make 2019 & Your Years On This Earth Better! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deep Reflection That Will Make 2019 & Your Years On This Earth Better! (364 Views)

Deep Freezer, Microwave, Standing Fridge, Washing Machine For Sales / 15 Quotes That Will Make You Strong. / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Reflection That Will Make 2019 & Your Years On This Earth Better! by abisco991(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Our world is a platform, and there are several grounds on this platform, you can’t afford to tread this paths without leaving your footprints.

Some people will have their footprints on the mud, some would have it on the sand and a very few others would have theirs on the rock. You can’t just afford to live like every other person, you have to stand out. Do something unique.

I want you to have a personal reflection, a personal evaluation, think deeply, think about what how you have lived in this year 2018, think about your challenges, your successes, your failures, weaknesses, and so on, think about your achievements, THINK I SAY.

Have you achieved anything in the year? Are you close to the actualization of your God given purpose? Have you lived a footprint that would not be easily wiped out? You can easily choose to have it on the mud or on the sand which can be cleaned or rubbished but it takes a strong resolution to live and have a footprint on the rock.

I charge you friends, 2018 is wrapping up, use the privilege of these few days left to prepare yourself for 2019, you must do something special in this coming year; don’t just live anyhow.

Strive hard to achieve your dreams, be more dedicated, seek enablement, pursue, overtake and recover all that you have lost in this year, don’t evict the power of prayers, it works.

2019 MUST BE DIFFERENT FROM THIS YEAR.
I remain your friend,
Abiodun Odeyemi
www.abiodunodeyemi.com
Great day ahead

(1) (Reply)

BLOGGERS PLACE- Turn Your Blog Into A BUSINESS / Recruiting Corp Members / 7 Days Before Camp. Start Booking For Redeployment Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.