Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. (952 Views)

A Nairalander Released Her Single Please Rate Her Song / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In June 2018 / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Mindfido(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2017
A Nairalander who goes by the stage name Diharra has become the rave of of the moment after he released his third rap track - Way up.

The blend of his fast rapping prowess mixed with his different rising and falling tone has set this song apart from its rivals and contemporaries.

Another amazing thing about this track is that we are still in mid 2017 and guys are already debating this song has the best rap song of the year. Professional critics whats your view?

Well I hope he shoots the video soon.

Line
"You try na copy my style nigg* you lie"

Download on tooexclusive.com

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/diharra-way-up/

Produced by Danny B

Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Josephjnr(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2017
E go be waste of mb. No be nairaland musicians?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Mindfido(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Josephjnr:

His real name is Ahmed. Besides most youths in naija use nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Sihedajiv(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2017
Op u go hear "wen" if i later found out its a waste of mb downloading it. cool
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Hamzadekun: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Well the guy has got flows. Even Raypower couldn't stop playing it.
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Josephjnr(m): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2017
Sihedajiv:

I have listened. The guy try.
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Vanchesco4Real: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Josephjnr:
Josephjnr:
Josephjnr:
lol.make u download
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Mindfido(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Vanchesco4Real:
[color=#000099][/color]
lol.make u download

Hw did u do thta kind of quote?
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Rapheal00(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
I thought the song was a wack song until I downloaded it...... the song is dope and mad...... big up man. the sky is your starting point.
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Mindfido(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rapheal00:
I thought the song was a wack song until I downloaded it...... the song is dope and mad...... big up man. the sky is your starting point.

As in. I dont knw y sum pple cant give dere fellow man benefit of doubt. Immediately i posted some were already criticizing. Bt d truth is if something is good it is. If u like rob gold inside sh*t dose who will discova would.
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Helenpeter: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
This wan wey ordinary rap song dey create fuss. Make i download i go comment later
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by sarahomo(f): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op hw much is dis plot ooo.

Lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Sihedajiv(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sihedajiv:

Not a waste of my mb at all. Op tnx
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Lisarumble(f): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Wowwww dis guy try ooo. D song got me on a lock down. I had to update it to my special song list
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Minuisa(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Well d name looks lame...bt great track. Front page material.
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Tolluxa: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tolluxa:
Wowwww dis guy try ooo. D song got me on a lock down. I had to update it to my special song list

Yeah I don't like rap songs, bt u hv to giv it to this dude. Thumbs up
Re: A Nairalander Released The Best Rap Song Of 2017 - Way Up. by Ladikujo: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice joint... Bt i dnt tink it cn make it up to d best rap of 2017. Except if he has money to promote it. Big ups all d same

(1) (Reply)

Numark Mixdeck Express (dj Set) For Sale! / New Music Alert: Lil Kesh - Baby Favour / DOWNLOAD Kcee Attention To Detail Full Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.