Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) (1256 Views)

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
A hunter identified as Ikharo Iketu of Uhonmora-Ora (my community) in Owan West Local Government Area of Edo state has been crowned and celebrated for killing a huge Buffalo.
We all celebrated with Mr, Ikharo Iketu last night as all hunters dance (IYOKO) for him by killing BUFFALO ANIMAL last week. Indeed Ikharo Iketu has become a great man, warrior and bold in the community and he has rise to number 2 in the hunters circle in Uhonmora for him killing the biggest and largest buffalo in the Community. Iyoko dance is a hunter dance, they dance the way Animals dance and play in the bush and they dance it whenever a great hunter died or kills a large and wide animal.

The hunter shot dead the wild animal on Sunday, July 30th.

See photo below

Please, kindly move to the right section cool Nairalanders we have great hunters in my community the number 1 killed elephants and lion.

Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by smartty68(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2017
You mean the man in the pics is the Buffalo shocked
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by ochobaba(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Abeg wey the buffalo

1 Like

Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Africa.
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 05, 2017
ochobaba:
Abeg wey the buffalo
you can see the head up there
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Abeg wea the Buffalo bcuz dis pix koyemi...
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by ochobaba(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
you can see the head up there
That looks like an edited picture
So where is now the body
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Jabioro: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2017
OK now.. wey our share abi na only una dey chop the meat..
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by GogetterMD(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
1) Biko OP, wey the Buffalo?
2) one man killed 35 elephants? He needs to be hung by the balls till he dies! That's cruel! angry
Signed: National Conservation Foundation
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Op pls delete this post to save u some embarrassment before nairalanders 'fall' on you this morning. Because there are possibly no elephants left in the wild in NIGERIA and ur 35?! And also, TIGERS dont exist anywhere in africa in the wild!
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Prevho: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Biggty(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2017
E be like say una don smoke india hemp this morning, where is the buffalo?
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Ncsamuel:
Op pls delete this post to save u some embarrassment before nairalanders 'fall' on you this morning. Because there are possibly no elephants left in the wild in NIGERIA and ur 35?! And also, TIGERS dont exist anywhere in africa in the wild!
The reason why politicians we keep using we the youths. you can believe the story of chi bok girls? why not tell the government there are possibly no 200 girls left in chi bok. go to Edo State you will hear story of great hunters.
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Ncsamuel(m): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
The reason why politicians we keep using we the youths. you can believe the story of chi bok girls? why not tell the government there are possibly no 200 girls left in chi bok. go to Edo State you will hear story of great hunters.
oga there are no elephants, tigers in edo state. Simple. I love natgeowild
Re: Hunter From My Village Kills A Huge Buffalo (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Ncsamuel:
oga there are no elephants, tigers in edo state. Simple. I love natgeowild
Have you been to Okomu National Park, Edo State? Okomu is a home of forest elephants, buffaloes, red river hogs, chimpanzees, leopards, bush baby, putty nosed guenon, porcupine, pangolins, duikers, antelopes etc. The white throated monkey which is one of the rarest monkeys in the world today is found at the park as well.

here is Oba of Benin Lion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvXRAMxjuqY

let me take you back to when you were not born. according to research 30 years ago, there were 200,000 lions roaming wild across the African continent but now there are only between 15,000 and 32,000 left. the man in my community was among the hunters who killed them.

(1) (Reply)

Configuring NTP Server On A Mikrotik Router. / Boom Slash On All Our Solar Plans / New Facebook Messenger Stickers Give You The Dislike Button You Always Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.