Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda (3200 Views)

Couple Who Filmed Themselves In Sex Acts With Pet Dog, Charged To Court (Photos) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by hillsiderfak(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
It took several hours for authorities to separate the large serpent from the young man as the victim was in “full erection” and had “deeply penetrated” the female anaconda’s Instruments according to the coroner’s report.

David Brown, 22, was found naked and completely enveloped by his pet anaconda by a friend when he contacted authorities, hoping they could save his life.

“I knew he was into bestiality and erotic asphyxiation but I never thought it would go so wrong,” explained his friend in tears to reporters.

“He always told me he wasn’t hurting anybody and that animals loved sex as much as humans, that it was a consensual thing. Who am I to judge?” he added.

Brown had several pets with which he openly admitted to "having sex with" according to his best friend, Tyler Johnson
Brown had several pets with which he openly admitted to “having sex with” according to his best friend, Tyler Johnson
An animal lover

The young man that was an avid animal fan had a wide collection of pets ranging from dogs and cats to tarantulas, snakes, scorpions, turtles and even a baby wild hog he described himself as “extremely Hot.”

“He’s loved animals since he was a young boy,” said his mother.

“I wasn’t too fond of that big snake but he reassured me he’d take care of it and that it wasn’t dangerous,” she said, exploding in tears.

An eye-opening incident

David Brown was also brought to the emergency room last October after an incident with a pet gerbil who had “accidentally perforated his anus and chewed through his intestinal track,” explained another family friend.

The young man had suffered severe internal bleeding and necessitated surgery but was up and running again two months later.

“I thought he had learned his lesson from that previous incident but he definitely did not” explained one of his former girlfriends who wished to remain anonymous.

“He once convinced me into a party with his German Shepherd but I wouldn’t get close to that snake, even if David proposed it several times and was really persuasive,” she remembers.

Although the state of Florida has officially outlawed bestiality in October 2011, the bestiality law does not forbid MouthAction between a human and an animal, and only forbids “penetration” of a human sex organ into an animal’s mouth according to legal experts.
Source : (http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-man-suffocated-to-death-after-having-sex-with-pet-anaconda/)

Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by DanseMacabre(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Shey snake get visible and humanly-penetratable pussy

Lalasticlala go carry this one go promised land so, this one wey na snake kpoof the man and not the other way round?
Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by Arooroebenezer: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by hillsiderfak(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Satan don enter this guy mind long time ago

4 Likes

Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by castro316: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lalasticlala go carry this one go promised land so, this one wey na snake kpoof the man and not the other way round?

Abi you you wan try am?
Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by DanseMacabre(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2017
castro316:

Abi you you wan try am?

Shey you be snake ni

1 Like

Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by Mizzile: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I no understand o
Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by Ehinmola(m): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Madness of the highest order.
Re: Florida: Man Suffocated To Death After Having Sex With Pet Anaconda by Jakumo(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok we understand that this unfortunate animal lover was killed on the down-stroke while humping his pet anaconda, but what inquiring minds need to know is how on earth his pet gerbil was able to gain access to the man's rectum, in that earlier incident that required a visit to the emergency ward.

Was the man asleep when the gerbil decided on its own dastardly volition to creep on up into the gentleman's anus for a snack, or was the gerbil in fact on a MISSION to enter that waste conduit to perform certain tasks, whilst under DIRECT orders from the victim who almost certainly came to regret his action right away ?

Doctors and ER nurses in the house, please enlighten us, because as a gerbil owner of long standing, I do NOT want to suffer the same sort of terrible sneak-attack that nearly claimed this man's life, before his pet anaconda finally dispatched him to take his seat on the right side of Jeesus.

Also this reader is very disappointed to note that all the former girlfriends of this deceased man are only speaking on the condition of anonymity. Inquiring minds want to know WHY those women are choosing to hide their identities, and only speak from the shadows, which is totally unacceptable, from a legal standpoint.

(1) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Tuoyo Omatsuli’s Trial To February 11 / Cult Members On Their Way To Kill Their Rival VIDEO / A Harmless Guy Was Gunned Down In Enugu This Afternoon Before Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.