Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son (915 Views)

Jada Pollock's Bikini Body At The Beach (Photo) / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son by alademibba: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2017
Actress and singer, Hillary Duff shared photo of herself carrying her 5 year old son, Luca, at the beach wearing a one piece swimsuit. The 29 year old slammed body shamers in a post on IG and encouraged every woman to embrace their body types. She wrote: I am posting this on behalf of young girls, women, and mothers of all ages. I'm enjoying a vacation with my son after a long season of shooting and being away from him for weeks at a time over those months. Since websites and magazines love to share 'celeb flaws' - well I have them!...... Read more and see pictures here >>
http://dataurbia.com/geh
Re: 18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son by lizzylie: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: 18+ Photos Hillary Duff Shows Off Her Body At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Wale – “my Love” Ft. Major Lazer, Wizkid & Dua Lipa (official Video) / What Is The First Thing You See In This Image? / Azuka Ogujiuba Releases Evidence To Show Tonto Dikeh Lied Against Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.