Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal (52874 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Adekunle Gold Started Practicing Football Skills After Hearing Neymar's Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by robonski15(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
MadCow1:

Nwokem I beg you in the name of any deity you worship to drex. I am not here to compete with you because there is no real way to measure who pass who. Yoi can be a NASA scientist online to impress the girls. Just drex.

I agree you are a genius and use triple function formulae everyday of your life.

All I am begging you is to drex make I see customer. This market you dey price is not for sale.

Life is hard no be lie. I am glad it's breezy for you.

Thanks.

Bros abeg leave the dimwit for one corner. . hunger never beat am..
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dem go chop ur money, there's no competent football trainer in Nigeria, any good one will be abroad. As a child I was given a football trainer, wasn't able to juggle the ball and ended up a pot-bellied adult.

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by noscarn91(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
If he likes let him employ coach join , football is a gift, if u not born with it , sorry for you
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Heavance(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish....
where were they, when Tevez signed his deal? Tevez is still number one, were they in another planet last year?
what of Pastore, they didn't hear of his deal?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by amber222(f): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
destiny is different.such deal only comes once in a decade.many fantastic players don come and go before neymar and they no get such deal.its d guy's time so let him enjoy himself.just pray he fulfill his reason for paying such on him so dt he won't be like Torres then when Chelsea bought him for a huge amount of money from Liverpool.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Peter Okoye has been doing that for his son for a while now and his son is turning out to be a very good footballer.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by OChimex: 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
And he hasn't heard of billionaire Author like J. K Rolling, billionaire tech gurus like Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Aple and Google founders? He hasn't heard of the song Despacito hitting 3billion views and 4billion streaming. It's obvious that most Africans don't read. Football to me is a very Short lived Carrier. Allow the follow his God given talent. this way he might out class Neymar

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by ExInferis(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Timi is not proud if his own craft.

Else he'll have a voice coach for his son.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by salford1: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
no be by coaching oo...natural talent must be present too
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Tobycharles: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
niqqa:
education is the key... key to were na

Certificates
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by calebfm(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
niqqa:
education is the key... key to were na
but football is the master key
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by mormoney85(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
banme1:
key to a non existing padlock
grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by kaycee2505(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Heavance:
Rubbish....
where were they, when Tevez signed his deal? Tevez is still number one, were they in another planet last year?
what of Pastore, they didn't hear of his deal?
just leave them. Tevez that's earning 615k, 100k extra.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by nothernstar: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
Rubbish

Attention seeker
how is he seeking your attention. E concern you? Amibo
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by sammade: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hi esteemed lovers of art and quality graphic design.contact me for your various designs like your concerts,ceremonial design works, family crest, banners ,social media header, cartoon potraits, flyers,brochures and professional logo designs. Send us a mail at thapillarcraft@gmail.com
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by jaywise(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice one but how can he forget so soon that a player few days ago got signed for just few grams of olive oil.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by wisedrugz: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
€222m and £515,000 per week.
I don't blame Neymar. If it is me, I won't even tell anybody. They will just see me in PSG's training.

Dear FC Barcelona, now that you have €222m for the akkant. Please do us United fans a favour and buy Courtinho, Hazard and Sanchez.

After seeing Neymar's dad smiling because he has extra €45m for the akkant. I have concluded that all my children must play football. If my child's first word is daddy instead of football, I will disown him.

My son's first birthday present will be football. His birthday cake will be football. His bed will be round like football. Even his eba will be molded like football. I can't take any chances.

The amount Neymar earns makes me conclude that education is overrated. The amount of slap that will follow any child of mine that wants to be a doctor or a lawyer instead of a footballer will be worth 222 euros!

I am angry at the people saying Neymar shouldn't have left Barcelona because of their history. The A1 I have in history is still in my NECO result doing nothing. Na who history epp?

1 Neymar is worth €222m. 1€ is worth 500 Naira. If I am made the CBN governor, I will REPLACE THE NAIRA WITH NEYMAR. Imagine your happiness if you have 1000 Neymar in your account. It will be better than the 1000 Naira remaining in your account right now.

I am paying 19,000 Naira for a 1 hour seminar because it is titled; "How to be a Neymar in your generation".

Many August babies in Nigeria will be named Neymar. Very soon you will start hearing names like Neymar, ChukwuNeyma and Neymaryo neymaremaka neymarchi ayoneymar adeneymar
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ghst:
I don't get it,players who moved to Chinese league eg Tevez is earning more than neymar,why didn't the media buzz then

That's the power of the media for you
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by obindomanya(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olibboy:
Neymar to earn £3,547 per hour. And he doesn't even have WAEC. Continue boasting am a graduate so...

Me teaching my son his ABC

A for Adidas
B for Back pass
C for crossing
D for Dribbling He must learn by fire by force...

E for Extra Time
F for Foul
G for Goal
H for Half Time

He must play football
chai
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by emmalux2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
.....and the god of football is rejoicing. Football is an idol and anti-christlike, so Chtistians are meat to keep away from it because of the eternal consequences.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Fatasy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
No time bro, may Almighty Allah make him great
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by roqrules04(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hope the trainer is also playing for Barca
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by lebete3000: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
ebubefavou:
Voice Nigeria Coach, Timi Dakolo has employed a personal trainer to help train his son after Neymar's record breaking deal with PSG. 

The Singer who took to Twitter to disclose this wrote;

"I AM NOT KIDDING.. PERSONAL COACH HAS ARRIVED"

http://www.lailasblog.com/timi-dakolo-employs-personal-football-trainer-son-neymars-record-breaking-deal-psg/

I feel like having a son right now. Who'll be my babymama....my loins are full of XY chromosomes
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by Tonymony: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Timi that boy doesnt look Happy playing football Pls We dont want another yakubu aiyebeni ooo Playing for Nigeria in future ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by somehow: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
The most expensive player in the world (salary wise) is in China and can't even win best 40 players in the world currently.

He is Tevez, almost 33 years old and earns €100k more than what Neymar earns.

Foolish media trying to control our thoughts and attention.
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by baum1: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
Person wen no fit play for super eagles nai U hire to train ur son

ARE U TRAINING HIM TO BE A BALL PICKER

BETTER NT ALTER THAT BOY'S DESTINY undecided

Guy, trainer or teacher no need to be the best in their days...Did Mourinho play for Barca?
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by baum1: 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tonymony:
Timi that boy doesnt look Happy playing football Pls We dont want another yakubu aiyebeni ooo Playing for Nigeria in future ooo

Guy, you funny...You think Yakubu would have gotten to top flight football and excel without being very good? You make me laugh. You are judging him with one mistake. That dude played in top flight premier league. He was the hitman of his club..You think they just give that role to an average joe, lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by barallanee(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
The personal trainer is even confused cheesy bkos he is even trying to play for his Street and nt yet accepted....bro abeg use this one chop grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by nkemjacob2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
wise man
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by kenoz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by offishialpablo: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2017
before d ones dah gave birth to us said education was d key..............
Re: Timi Dakolo Employs Personal Football Trainer For His Son After Neymar's Deal by davidif: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2017
speezyWears:
Children are now seen as profit yielding items,

Nothing is for love anymore,

Even training your child.

Aye le o...Ibosi o

It's sad but that's how society is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.