Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money (931 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Help : GTBANK Has Stolen My School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by jmeksy: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
I am a FUTO student and a beneficiary of AGBAMI scholarship scheme. AGBAMI pays the scholarship money to gtbank to give the beneficiaries ( the scholarship money can only be accessed through the scholarship atm which gtbank issues to every beneficiary). Now my scholarship atm card has expired, and GTBank for some strange reason that i dont understand has refused to renew my scholarship atm so that i can have access to my scholarship money. I've not been able to access my scholarship money which has been paid into my scholarship account since October 2016 because of this. Although i have sent countless mails to gtbank card services and i have called gtbank customer service numerous times so that I've even lost count of, yet they haven't given me any satisfactory answer.

Now they've stopped responding to my mails. And i am in dire need of the money to settle my Academic needs, so that I've even resorted to borrowing heavily hoping that the money was going to get to me soon, but until now i am yet to receive any response whatsoever from gtbank even though i send them mails almost on a daily basis.
Please i am in dire need of the money now, and i don't know what to do. Please what can i do about this matter because I've run out of ideas.
Please MODS i need your help. Help me move this thread to Front Page.
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by PhilipGallagher(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok first of all, it seems your only means of communication with gtb is via mail (which is bad). You need to physically go to the gtbank in your state handling chevron/agbami issues. Not all gtbank branches handle agbami related issues. Calling gtb customer care might not be too helpful, cause your agbami ATM card is a special atm card and some of those agents don't really understand how it works. Though I think there is a special number to call, that handles agbami atm issues (I can't remember the number now).
. To summarize, you need to go to the GTBank in your state where you collected your first ATM Card. Renewal might take up to a month tho, so brace up. If everything else fails, then you need to march straight to the Lagos HQ, so that you can get your atm card asap. I heard all Agbami card are printed in lagos before they are transported to different state branches. cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
as quotejmeksy post=59172355] I am a FUTO student and a beneficiary of AGBAMI scholarship scheme. AGBAMI pays the scholarship money to gtbank to give the beneficiaries ( the scholarship money can only be accessed through the scholarship atm which gtbank issues to every beneficiary). Now my scholarship atm card has expired, and GTBank for some strange reason that i dont understand has refused to renew my scholarship atm so that i can have access to my scholarship money. I've not been able to access my scholarship money which has been paid into my scholarship account since October 2016 because of this. Although i have sent countless mails to gtbank card services and i have called gtbank customer service numerous times so that I've even lost count of, yet they haven't given me any satisfactory answer.

Now they've stopped responding to my mails. And i am in dire need of the money to settle my Academic needs, so that I've even resorted to borrowing heavily hoping that the money was going to get to me soon, but until now i am yet to receive any response whatsoever from gtbank even though i send them mails almost on a daily basis.
Please i am in dire need of the money now, and i don't know what to do. Please what can i do about this matter because I've run out of ideas.
Please MODS i need your help. Help me move this thread to Front Page.[/quote]was in your shoes bro. Mail cardservices@gtbank.com with your award letter and Agbami number. They will definitely reply.
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by Lymasaba(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Saimeritus:
as quotejmeksy post=59172355] I am a FUTO student and a beneficiary of AGBAMI scholarship scheme. AGBAMI pays the scholarship money to gtbank to give the beneficiaries ( the scholarship money can only be accessed through the scholarship atm which gtbank issues to every beneficiary). Now my scholarship atm card has expired, and GTBank for some strange reason that i dont understand has refused to renew my scholarship atm so that i can have access to my scholarship money. I've not been able to access my scholarship money which has been paid into my scholarship account since October 2016 because of this. Although i have sent countless mails to gtbank card services and i have called gtbank customer service numerous times so that I've even lost count of, yet they haven't given me any satisfactory answer.

Please MODS i need your help. Help me move this thread to Front Page.was in your shoes bro. Mail cardservices@gtbank.com with your award letter and Agbami number. They will definitely reply.
brother I have dsame problem . I lost d card before even touching d money so I never enjoy it was my first time I call GTconnect several time but still its damn I mail them countless yet..it has been 4 month now since I lost my card
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by Lymasaba(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
jmeksy:
I am a FUTO student and a beneficiary of AGBAMI scholarship scheme. AGBAMI pays the scholarship money to gtbank to give the beneficiaries ( the scholarship money can only be accessed through the scholarship atm which gtbank issues to every beneficiary). Now my scholarship atm card has expired, and GTBank for some strange reason that i dont understand has refused to renew my scholarship atm so that i can have access to my scholarship money. I've not been able to access my scholarship money which has been paid into my scholarship account since October 2016 because of this. Although i have sent countless mails to gtbank card services and i have called gtbank customer service numerous times so that I've even lost count of, yet they haven't given me any satisfactory answer.

wat is d status now brother ..I do hope u collect d card by now
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by olaoluwa3124(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is not good enough
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by ElRapido: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Buhari but why
Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by zavia(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
[/quote] mail oilmajors1@gtbank.com you will get quicker response, after going to bank for about a year trying to get a new card I had to mail the above and I got the card after seven working days. Good luck [quote author=jmeksy post=59172355] I am a FUTO student and a beneficiary of AGBAMI scholarship scheme. AGBAMI pays the scholarship money to gtbank to give the beneficiaries ( the scholarship money can only be accessed through the scholarship atm which gtbank issues to every beneficiary). Now my scholarship atm card has expired, and GTBank for some strange reason that i dont understand has refused to renew my scholarship atm so that i can have access to my scholarship money. I've not been able to access my scholarship money which has been paid into my scholarship account since October 2016 because of this. Although i have sent countless mails to gtbank card services and i have called gtbank customer service numerous times so that I've even lost count of, yet they haven't given me any satisfactory answer.

Re: Please Help GTBANK Has Refused To Pay Me My Scholarship Money by zavia(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
zavia:
mail oilmajors1@gtbank.com you will get quicker response, after going to bank for about a year trying to get a new card I had to mail the above and I got the card after seven working days. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

*full List Of Scholarships For African Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students 2 / Auchi Poly Ag Rector, Dr. Sanusi Jimah Plot To Bribe The Visitation Panel. / ICAN Awareness And Sensitization Holding Nationwide (updates))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.