Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target (26218 Views)

Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by sakalisis(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Tinyemeka(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2017
If you really look at it, some of these unwholesome behaviour of Chinese employers, are extensions of how their government functions. They practice communism sure, but it's complete autocracy. Dissent and die!

So when they come here and behave like monsters, they are simply practising what their government does.

1 Like

Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2017
Nasty
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by vertueptime: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2017
refiner:
Ewwwww...*pukes*

I rather sleep under d bridge than work for the chinese...and my God will not place in the situation i will be faced with only d two choices.. sad

Indians are worst
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by agrovick(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Ekakamba:
Chinko & odd retribution grin
Meanwhile, here's NL Quote of the year; give or take.
cry

grin tongue
WTF

Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2017
refiner:
Ewwwww...*pukes*

I rather sleep under d bridge than work for the chinese...and my God will not place in the situation i will be faced with only d two choices.. sad
get a degree first before talking nonsense
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by pennywys(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
blackwhite001:
New members welcome

In this Group Everybody is free to share game he/she is sure of and indicate maxbet or low stake..... and also take the rules seriously: GROUP RULES

�No broadcasting of anything not relating to the group.

�No Abusive words to each other.

�Everybody is free to post games His sure off and indicate maxbet or low stake.

�If intrested in VIP, message the Admin to get started.

�If a scammer is being detected, indicate so we can flush him out

"Penalty for not obeying the rules is removal from the Group"
add me on that digits on my signature
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Trybes(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
What kind of useless company and employer is that. Let's assume the news is fake.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by uzoormah(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
government77:
Na lie. Iro ni
who asked for ur opinion
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by ExInferis(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2017
They're drinking the water from the cistern that's flushing, not the actual toilet gunk.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by modsfucker: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
This is what u get when a nation has failed its citizens.

Which nation are you talking about
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
So no be only Nigeria zombie dey, them plenty for this planet. Hmm
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by alizma: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
This is what u get when a nation has failed its citizens.
why are you like this? I guess you concluded that the situation occurred in Nigeria, sorry it happened in China.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Boyooosa(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Ekakamba:
Chinko & odd retribution grin

Meanwhile, here's NL Quote of the year; give or take.
:'
(Nbote:
Stop exposing how stupid u are... Its gud for d goose but not for d gander abi?? It is becoming obvious by d day dat on d left side of ur head there's nothing right and on d right side there's absolutely nothing left...)grin tongue
I CONCUR TO THAT QUOTE OF LIFE! GBA! WHEN I READ IT, I READE IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EVENTUALLY I DID NOT SEE ANY MISTAKE IN IT BASED ON THE CONTEXT. THO, I WISH THE 'QUOTER' COULD ALSO USE HIS BRAIN TO SOLVE NIGERIA'S PROBLEM... JUST WISHING.

1 Like

Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by tgmservice: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
believe anything frm laliasblog @ ur own peril
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by kobijacobs(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
better them than Nigerians
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by InvertedHammer: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
/
Nigerians working for Chinese companies think they have seen it all. The Chinese don't take prisoners.

\
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Reference(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2017
refiner:
Ewwwww...*pukes*

Don't tempt God. You don't wanna go there. Trust me.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Edum13656: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2017
...and my former friend is chiding me that he is now in China.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
modsfucker:

Which nation are you talking about
I know exactly what am saying or do u think China is just like the way its hyped?. Lots of people there re suffering Nd dey don't ve protections for the employees. Most people u see working in China re mostly from Pakistan Nd over their they call them turkey.Even if they re Chinese indigenes Nd re bn treated like this,has their country not failed them.?
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2017
alizma:

why are you like this? I guess you concluded that the situation occurred in Nigeria, sorry it happened in China.
I guess u feel I don't know what am saying? See in China,employees suffer a lot due to non protection from their government. So if the government re not protecting them,ve they not failed them. Its not only in Nigeria that the government has failed the citizens
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by habsydiamond(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
something dey chop them for head
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Sebi na toilet water and no be urine.
grin
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2017
refiner:
Ewwwww...*pukes*

I work with Chinese and they bow b4 me... ask me how
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by hardbody: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
get a degree first before talking nonsense

You don buy market, believe me.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by emi14: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2017
The fool that posted this lies should be banned.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Soso990240(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2017
blackwhite001:
New members welcome

In this Group Everybody is free to share game he/she is sure of and indicate maxbet or low stake..... and also take the rules seriously: GROUP RULES

Am in.. add me up or share d link wit me.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Sagay212: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2017
it doesn't make sense. Except they put a gun to your head, why will you be forced to drink toilet water. Why don't you just resign jeje.
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by omoiyalayi(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Na dem dem na, he no concern us

I been tink say na naija dem do am I for vex scatter now

If hausa man kill Fulani man he no concern ipob na so........
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by lummiedee: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
blackwhite001:
New members welcome

add me please, check my signature for my phone number
Re: Company Forces Chinese Employees To Drink Toilet Water For Not Meeting Target by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
liftedhigh:
What Da Heck! Dey r always useless & DAT is d same attitude dey do bring 2 Africa especially Nigeria...
NA HOW ONE MR WAN BREAK PERSON BACK WITH KUNG FU KICK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / My Employer Is Shortchanging Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.