Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze (1308 Views)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reviewing the fictitious character known commonly as Bola Ahmed Tinubu, one cannot help but see parallels with the Hollywood character portrayed by Kevin Spacey in the movie Usual Suspects .

If you haven't seen this 90's crime action suspense drama then you probably never got to know all the skits in Ghost face killah's classic Iron Maiden album (I strongly recommend this for all real hip hop heads).

A heads up review of the Usual suspects movie revolves round the character of a career criminal who at trying to get out of the game eventually gets sucked back in by a very powerful legendary criminal overlord - Keyser Söze.

Kevin Spacey plays the highly suspended but leading role of a "cripple" who actually is the main protagonist who the director reveals at the last closing seconds of the movie.

As I said earlier, if you haven't seen the movie you won't understand why I am referencing Tinubu and Keyser Söze in this thread.

Keyser Söze just like Bola Ahmed Tinubu are both a myth - an invention of one man's identity to deceive and sway others to do his bidding.

Just like Keyser Söze, Bola Tinubu has the good luck of a naive bloc of followers who refused to see beyond the facade.

This is a man whose name, age, state of origin, paternity, ancestry, academic qualifications, social activism, Odua Agbekoyaism and claims to liberal progressiveness anchored on Awoism are all fake.

How did Bola Tinubu become the real life
Keyser Söze? Well he had a lot of help from the ever gullible SW plebs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmQZtfx51k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
And ; poof! Just like that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has rubbished all of a once proud Yoruba people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by MyNewJackeT: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Legend has it that if you look bola tinubu straight in the eyes, you can tell the time.

but i don't know how true it is,
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Legend has it that if you look bola tinubu straight in the eyes, you can tell the time.

but i don't know how true it is,

Bola Tinubu has mortgaged his life to the devil so much that even him and the devil are now corporate holders of hell.

The man is diabolical and only a healthy spiritual and God-fearing life will save one from his leprous grasp destined for hades.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by Basic123: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
yIGBO people masturbating on someone that had left power since 2007(10years ago).

This people are really unserious!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by ificatchmodeh: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tinubu na god of thieves, looters, diabolical beings, whores, scammers, drug addicts,Betrayals..

worship by AFONS.. who are loyal..much loyal to do his bidding and happy to defend his actions..

A Mortal without identity or origin.. elevated to a god by his followers.. the Afons people of nigeria.

tho a slave to his masters.. this generally contribute more to his elevation.. by the AFon people.

say anything contrary to what dia god wish.. even the mods will give you 8month ban.. talk more of his ardent worshippers.

All hail the god of Afons...

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Basic123:
yIGBO people masturbating on someone that had left power since 2007(10years ago).

Slave

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Basic123:

This is a man whose name, age, state of origin, paternity, ancestry, academic qualifications, social activism, Odua Agbekoyaism and claims to liberal progressiveness anchored on Awoism are all fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
You are making sense ..I have seen the movie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You are making sense ..I have seen the movie

The indomie generation need some sound reseting

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by deji17: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Basic123:

Tinubu's greatest sin is that he was instrumental in the removal of the IB hero from Aso Rock. He dealt a fatal blow to the ambition of yeasterners.

No shaking, God pass them.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by Basic123: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Slave
Slave of slaves.
Hundreds of yIGBOs are in lagos kissing tinubu ass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

Tinubu's greatest sin is that he was instrumental in the removal of the IB hero from Aso Rock. He dealt a fatal blow to the ambition of yeasterners.

Nah. Tinubu's greatest sin remains his diabolical feat of deceiving an entire people into accepting servitude to Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Basic123:

Slave of slaves.

Hundreds of yIGBOs are in lagos kissing tinubu ass.

I am a bona-fide omo Eko from a prominent family of lawyers, business men and women and renowned social activists.

"A bastard can never be my leader" - Tunde Bakare, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

Tinubu is a bastard confirm

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by Basic123: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

I am a bona-fide omo Eko from a prominent family of lawyers, business men and women and renowned social activists.

"A bastard can never be my leader" - Tunde Bakare, 2014

If you like call yourself oba akiolu first son.

This is a faceless forum you can claim whatever you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by deji17: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Tinubu is a bastard confirm

Talk is cheap.Abusive language na sign of jealousy and frustration
Thousand of Yheboes are gainfully employed by Tinubu one way or the other. What employment opportunity have you or your heroes provided for fellow easterners?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

Talk is cheap.Abusive language na sign of jealousy and frustration
Thousand of Yheboes are gainfully employed by Tinubu one way or the other. What employment opportunity have you or your heroes provided for fellow easterners?

Even Tinubu knows that he is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by deji17: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Nah. Tinubu's greatest sin remains his diabolical feat of deceiving an entire people into accepting servitude to Sokoto
What are Nnamdi Azikiwe sins, Ojukwu sins, Chinua Achebe's sins, Alex Ekwueme, Ike Ewereforgery's sins when they led your entire region into servitude under Sokoto.It does not seems to bother you then. People can see through this your hypocrisy and if it did not work for you in the 2015 election when your IB hero was in power, common sense should tell you that it will not work for you in 2019.
By the way, I learnt that the entire South Yeasterners have adopted Atiku and they are now "articulating". Waiting for Cownu to be appointed Atiku and Sokoto Caliphate SE campaign coordinator.
Wake up from your slumber and stop deluding yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

What are Nnamdi Azikiwe[s] sins, Ojukwu sins, Chinua Achebe's sins, Alex Ekwueme, Ike Ewereforgery's sins when they led your entire region into servitude under Sokoto.It does not seems to bother you then. People can see through this your hypocrisy and if it did not work for you in the 2015 election when your IB hero was in power, common sense should tell you that it will not work for you in 2019.
By the way, I learnt that the entire South Yeasterners have adopted Atiku and they are nor "articulating". Waiting for Cownu to be appointed Atiku and Sokoto Caliphate SE campaign coordinator.
Wake up from your slumber and stop deluding yourself.[/s]

This is Diddlee Squat..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwwZ7H9XpY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by deji17: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Even Tinubu knows that he is a bastard

Everything to get your thread going. Get a grip and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

Everything to get your thread going. Get a grip and get a life.

Are you also a bastard?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by deji17: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Are you also a bastard?

I'm sure you are referring to yourself. I will soon stop replying to you as it is obvious you are a troll

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by FeloniousFelon: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
deji17:

I'm sure you are referring to yourself. I will soon stop replying to you as it is obvious you are a troll

Only a bastard will sympathise with Tinubu, a fellow bastard

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by TylerDurden: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
bump
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by ZombieNation: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
LamidiCownu, Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by LamidiCownu: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
LamidiCownu, Tinubu is a bastard
You, your parents and your entire lineage are cursed bastards grin cheesy
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by BallsDeep: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Bump
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu The Real-Life Keyser Söze by 12Monkeys: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Do Sukuk Bonds Lead To Islamisation? / BREAKING: Obiano Camp Resorted With Violence; Beat & Injure This Young Lady / Jonathan Denies Addressing The Place Of Niger Delta In Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.