Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,293 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair (47403 Views)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Krystaal(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
a
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Yabsun(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
well... her life, her business.
Such are bound to happen. Business apart, love apart. Ask Aunty Tiwa, she has more experience about this.
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by omoadeleye(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
i need to continue dating her asap, she is my crush
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
rossyc:

Well said.
if only you know how many businesses are mixed with pleasure and the business doing so fine. The world is changed!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by abike12(f): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mixing business with pleasure always backfires. Ask Tiwa
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Emassive(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Fried cassava
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by medolab90(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
K
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Better for her actually
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by fejikudz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
cry After enough gbanshing
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:
Never mix business with pleasure.!!..
if only you know how many businesses are mixed with pleasure and the business doing so fine. The world is changed!
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yemi wants another preek and dats all.
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
muller101:
Yemi I am up for grabs.. very single
but with a small prick that looks like that of a three month old baby grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
abike12:
Mixing business with pleasure always backfires. Ask Tiwa
it's a lie

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by katunboy: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wetin concern me, when d person I expected to be my wife is getting married soon with another guy. embarassedWetin concern me, when d person I expected to be my wife is getting married soon with another guy.
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by mcayomind: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
happyprincess:
Hi

Newbies spotted........ welcome to Nairaland
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by MakCoby(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yemi Alade toto go don suffer for that man hand. cry Wondering the idiot that will continue from where the ex stopped grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by NovusHomo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:

NEVER!. Its even worse dating one's own manager.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by kabaka1: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nigerian music Star, Yemi Alade, has reportedly ended her love affair with her Manager Taye Aliyu. Sources close to the star are saying the lovers ended their relationship, due to disagreements over money and jealousy issues. 

The couple's alleged relationship was made public after taking cosy photos together and putting up a show of affection in Paris, during Yemi Alade's first ever world tour.

Here's what Aunty Bukky wrote; 

"#AuntyBukkyGist 
Superstar Yemi Alade has allegedly ended her love affair with manager Taiye Aliyu.
Sources close to the star are saying the lovers ended their relationship due to disagreements over money and jealousy issues. Let's hope her career doesn't end like Emma Nyra's did after Triple MG CEO Ubi Franklin dumped her. #AllegedlyOoo"

http://www.lailasblog.com/yemi-alade-allegedly-ended-love-affair-manager-taiye-aliyu/

just hope she had a good lawyer that oversaw her deals.
relationship wahala na different issue but most important thing is her financial welfare. As an African artist of her calibre judging from her talent and quality of work she had put out she should never go broke broke anytime soon.

It's unfortunate that most artistes don't understand the legal implications of their record deals in terms of financial welfare until palavar dawns on dem
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by 9jaCrib(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
MakCoby:
Yemi Alade toto go don suffer for that man hand. cry Wondering the idiot that will continue from where the ex stopped grin
it is the twin brother kehinde aliyu that will continue na
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Naughtytboy: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
cruzita:
U SURE SAY D MAN NEVA CHOP WETIN HIM DEY FIND
lol ur question weak me
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by muller101(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
but with a small prick that looks like that of a three month old baby grin
enemyofprogress . U are really living up to ur Monika. grin
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by elantraceey(f): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
Life goes on
Exactly
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by idonbilivit(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
She don find Johnny finally.
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by enemyofprogress: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
muller101:
enemyofprogress . U are really living up to ur Monika. grin
thanks for your time
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by r2beez(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is the work of cownu angry
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by olaniyisamuel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
C

I sight u miss/ma'am...
Believed ur weekend is bin gud..
OLANIYI waving wink
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
But this girl get big nyash sha.
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
goldbim:

Worst mistake ever.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by Switup: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
happyprincess:
Hi
heyyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And Taiye Aliyu End Their Love Affair by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
These guys never learn ..As a talent manager never ever sleep with the product ,you can ask Tiwas husband

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / It’s Been Very Difficult For Me!!! – Tekno Cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.