Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

[photo] See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [photo] See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ (371 Views)

Man Narrowly Escape Death As Billboard Falls On His Car ( Photo And Video) / (PHOTO ) See Accident That Happen In PORT HARCOURT Along Choba Road / (photo) See How This Lady Try To Play James Bond Along Rumola Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo] See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ by 9jamoment: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yesterday, Nigerian rapper, Ycee was listed on Billboard, along side other stars as one of the ‘Next Big Sound’ music lovers should look out for.

The ‘Alhaji’ crooner took to his instagram page and said the recognition came as a surprise to him.

He wrote;

“Woke up this morning and I don’t even know how I ended up on the billboard website only to find out that I AM ON THE BILLBOARDS CHART- NEXT BIG SOUND,”

“I’m am speechless and humbled @billboard for the recognition “I dey billboards when I no be advert” @tinnyentafrica we about to level up,”

SOURCES: http://skyevibes.com/showthread.php?tid=359

cc; mynd44
Re: [photo] See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ by daewoorazer(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: [photo] See Ycee’s Reaction As Billboard Lists Him On The ‘next Big Sound’ by 9jamoment: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

MTEF And The 7% Target For 2020 / Paul Pogba Wins UEFA Europa League Player Of The Season / Swamp Buggy 70m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.