Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency (1866 Views)

Breaking-dokpesi Released From Efcc Custody / Acknowledged Copy Of Petition Against Ameachi From EFCC- PICS / Video Evidence From Buhari’s Chatham Spech WiaHe Called“100 Days Promis'a Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by Mariory(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2007
Big B1:

What have your leaders done for you lately?

Stop blaming whiteman for everything, we've created most of our disastrous situation by ourselves.

Wow Big B1 has had an epiphany! There's hope for you yet.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2007
See, this is one of our problems in Nigeria; we are so quick to judge one another and so quick to rush into an inconclusive conclusion.
Mariory, just few hours with me will totally change your atitude and perception toward me.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by lewa(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2007
Abacha was done in with help from the "powers" that be!Then they took care of MKO and made OBJ presido!That's why Atiku ran to them to rein in their ward!When Charles Taylor got missing, they told OBJ categorically produce him or else, and before you could spell M.O.N.R.O.V.I.A. the despot was apprehended!It's shameful and otherwise silly that some people somewhere would tell us what to do-anyways when we are bereft of responsible leadership what can we expect?At least hopefully because of oil they would buffer any nonsense OBJ's stupid antics might warrant viz- a viz violence in the next pols hopefully because some people are not gonna let PDP go easily!
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by Mamajama(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2007
People lets focus on the topic. EVEN if BUSH come to Nigeria to monitor our election we already know the outcome. The next president is Yar Adua. OBJ single handedly picked him, and he will be crown. The only thing that can change that is death or COUP. When OBJ talk of transition he means someone that can carry on his legacies and policies. someone who will not probe him and will be a stogy, YAR ADUA AND Jonathan fit that category.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2007
Believe me, Yaradua as the next president doesn't guarantee any protection for OBJ.
And this will be his biggest mistake.

Yaradua and others see OBJ as co-worker and nothing more, while they see folks like IBB, Buhari and even Atiku as family; and in most cases family will never deceive family.

I think eventually OBJ will be fine after retirement, but many are ready for him. He will be humiliated, isolated and disgraced. After May 2007, many won't even answer phone calls from OBJ.

OBJ has used and betrayed many important people, especially the ones that were there for him when the tunnel was very dark.

Just look out, folks can't wait; and believe me, he's well aware, and this is also the main reason why he's paranoid and scared to leave and the main purpose of the implementation of 3rd term notion.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2007
Will Yaradau, Be a good president or not?

What do you think
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2007
You tell me
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2007
You didnt answer my question. Will he be a good leader or not?
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by Mamajama(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2007
I think Yar Adua will be a good president. But his vice I am worried about. I've meet him on several occasion, and he has no charisma or character. always quiet and easy going. Nigeria need a president with character.

BIGB1 why do you put so much emphasis on IBB and USA?
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2007
I think all the people running for president in Nigeria at the moment are just going to be as corrupt as the other!!!

Nigeria has so much potential yet it hasn't got great leadership to pull it forward!!
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by Mariory(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2007
Big B1:

Yaradua and others see OBJ as co-worker and nothing more, while they see folks like IBB, Buhari and even Atiku as family; and in most cases family will never deceive family.

Ah hah! There's the Big B1 I remember. Guess that brain wave has passed.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by McKren(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2007
It is now down to how much of BigB1's family interest he is ready to protect. A man who has a history of pursuing political interests he belives in most times against the interest of his immediate family (Father / elder brother) it remains to be seen what his brotherhood with Buhari, IBB or Atiku will reap.

BigB1 I have told you this before and there is no escaping it through the back door and I will say it again. "The leftists have come to stay and you right wings cant stop us".
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2007
Please enlighten me, Who is Big B1??
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2007
@Mckren:

Amazing and unbelievable; what does big b1's family got to do with this discussion?

I've said this before and I will say it again; my views on things and love for Nigeria are totally sincere.

Let's stay focused, guys.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by McKren(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2007
@BigB1

Please oh, dont get me wrong, what I meant was the family you claimed exists between Buhari, IBB, Atiku. I only refered to it as your family because I thought its your immaginary conception which do not actually exist.

Even you BigB1 will testify that I dont like to abuse people on this forum and will not abuse your family.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2007
I am totally lost!!!
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2007
@LePhilippe:

Big b1 is a fine Nigerian who craves for nothing but better Nigeria.

A simple individual who uses his mind and soul effectively

A sweet heart who is sometimes presumptuous, but at the same time very loving and very respectful.

A man who is determined and totally committed to fighting for the underdogs and underprivileged.

Finally, a spiritual body who understands that there is only one and only king.

I hope your question is answered, my friend.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2007
Please, that sounds like what corrupt governors say when they are running for presidency!!!

Don't flatter yourself;
MY FRIEND!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2007
@LePhilippe:

Hey my friend,
it takes some people many years to know who they are, while it takes others less. I guess I consider myself to be lucky

FYI: There is absolutely no reason for me to apple-polish myself; it's not my style.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2007
:p :p :p :p :p
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2007
@LePhilippe:

My friend, enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by donnymikky(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2007
Are you saying OBJ was rigged into Aso Rock?

@BIG B1

If I said Atiku was rigged into Aso-Rock in 1999 and he is currently the Vice President of Nigeria then you should know the answer to your question.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by Mamajama(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2007
BIGB1 is IBBs son and planning to contest for governorship seat in Miner. Biggy when are you coming to CHitown again?
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by BigB11(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2007
I'm hoping to be there before the end of this month. I will let you know.
Re: Us And Eu Ask For Evidence From Efcc And Presidency by LePhilippe(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2007
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Forced Swiss Bank To Disclose Secret / Unicef Decries High Infant Mortality Rates In Nigeria / Sahara Reporters Always Carry Fake/negetive News About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.