Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife (11361 Views)

Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) / Dieziani Loot: Jonathan Has Questions To Answer‎ – Festus Keyamo / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by NobleAngell(f): 8:32am On Aug 06, 2017
That's stale news naaw. I even know of the school. Well, at least he's running a scandal-free home.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by ajepako(f): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
ma, you too dey vex. Just a fun fact for you.. dazall

Bros, l sure say even you, apart from main chick, you get side chick, left chick, front chick, back chick and even centre chick..

But who am l to criticise your private life since you can afford it and not committing a crime?

That's the point l was making..
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
It is Patience Jonathan.

She is an example to all women. There is no way Jonathan can pull off this, and it is almost impossible for a man to pull this off. It is only a Patience Jonathan that can approach a lady and ask her to give birth to her husband due to her fertility issues and then keep the family one.

She didnt lose her home, because she engineered everything and had an agreement with the lady. We must all give accolades to Patience Jonathan. She is a powerful spirit and she has engineered Jonathan to become what he is today.

And Jonathan ? He is an example of Humility and Maturity.

Learn from that family.

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by phiszo(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Old news
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
Prophet Ona, does his religion not frown at it?
Actually there is no where in the bible where polygamy is expressly said to be bad or a sin. Many Christians have more than 1 wife and they still hold prominent positions in the church. I maybe wrong though
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by gberra: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2017
ajepako:

Bros, l sure say even you, apart from main chick, you get side chick, left chick, front chick, back chick and even centre chick..

But who am l to criticise your private life since you can afford it and not committing a crime?

That's the point l was making..
I never planned to die young. I need to be alive for my children.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by gberra: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
onatisi:

Actually there is no where in the bible where polygamy is expressly said to be bad or a sin. Many Christians have more than 1 wife and they still hold prominent positions in the church. I maybe wrong though
Well, I don't know much being a sin or not, but I'm aware it commanded a man to be faithful to his wife. But not aware that being faithful is synonymous to polygamy, is it?

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by MrPolitics: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You r wrong.

Patience cant even conceive.

how do you know this?
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by MrPolitics: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2017
mynd44
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by DamiBukola: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You r wrong.

Patience cant even conceive.
Foolish talk, you birthed the two children for her.

For your information, she has a daughter she birthed even before she married Jonathan
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by Taurushair(f): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
I still find it hard to believe
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrPolitics:

Mama peace has 2 kids for him (aruera and ariwera or something like that
they were adopted.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has A 2nd Wife by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gej s not a real christian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / Owo Gunmen Attack: Akeredolu Begins Construction Of Memorial Park For Victims / Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.