Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Madrid Welcomed Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Madrid Welcomed Ronaldo (937 Views)

Ahmed Musa Welcomed To AlNassr FC Saudi Club (Photos) / How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madrid Welcomed Ronaldo by renewed95(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Real Madrid welcome Cristiano Ronaldo back to preparing this Saturday, with the No.7 connecting up with whatever is left of the squad interestingly this mid year, having been allowed additional time off after his outing to the Confederations Cup with Portugal.

His arrival is an eagerly awaited one, not just for what he can add on the pitch yet in addition for the arrival to typicality it'll....Read full details at www.sportnow.ga
Re: Madrid Welcomed Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
renewed95:
Real Madrid welcome Cristiano Ronaldo back to preparing this Saturday, with the No.7 connecting up with whatever is left of the squad interestingly this mid year, having been allowed additional time off after his outing to the Confederations Cup with Portugal.

His arrival is an eagerly awaited one, not just for what he can add on the pitch yet in addition for the arrival to typicality it'll....Read full details at www.sportnow.ga
bro nice blog....... Can u pls help me wit ur template

1 Like

Re: Madrid Welcomed Ronaldo by renewed95(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
No problem contact me on whatsapp about it 07068471896

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Man Gatlin Tells Mockers: I Have Done My Time / Manchester United Preparing Move For Barcelona Midfielder Sergi Roberto / SURE WINNING Expert Betting Tips For Today 26/11/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.