Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village (1424 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Imsu Students Have Come Again Oo, Tag Their Village People / Why We Dont Like To Greet Our Elders In The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village by Funkychic(f): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you just greet an old woman in the village, she will end up telling you the story of your generation like......
Morning Nwa'm. Biaa, is this not Ikechukwu the son of Ebube, who raped two girls before he got married to Obiageli the daughter of the palm wine tapper, who fell from a palm tree while staring at the buttocks of Julianna the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies before getting married to Okeke the dibia man from the neighboring village. Is it not your grandfather that died of madness?
Nwa'm, so you have grown so big? Kedu ka imere?

Hahahahahaha, enjoy your weekend, dear nairalanders
Re: Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village by theNOISEmaker: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2017
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village by demoBaba: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Very stup.... set of people
Re: Reason Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elders In Their Village by Gryffindor99: 4:08am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Girls With Big Lips Peck You / Hilarious: Watch These Guys Say The Meaning Of HIV / Revenge Part 1-women Are Impossible To Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.