Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” (566 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Buhari Doesn't Have To Debate, His Achievements For 3.5 Years Will Talk - APC / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by royalsgist: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
THE SENATOR REPRESENTING BAYELSA EAST, BEN MURRAY-BRUCE, HAS HINTED THAT PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI MIGHT BE RETURNING TO THE COUNTRY ANYTIME NEXT WEEK. RECALL THAT BUHARI LEFT THE COUNTRY ON MAY 7 FOR A FOLLOW-UP ON HIS MEDICAL CONSULTATIONS IN LONDON. HE HAS BEEN AWAY FOR CLOSE TO THREE MONTHS AND YEMI OSINBAJO HAS BEEN PLAYING THE ROLE OF ACTING PRESIDENT. IN AN INTERVIEW WITH VANGUARD ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 4, SENATOR BRUCE HINTED THAT THERE MIGHT LIKELY BE A HIGH-POWERED MEETING BETWEEN THE SENATE AND BUHARI UPON HIS RETURN. BRUCE SAID HE WOULD ASK THE SENATE PRESIDENT, BUKOLA SARAKI, THAT THEY SIT DOWN WITH BUHARI AND DISCUSS ALL THE ISSUES AFFECTING THE COUNTRY AND HE HOPES HIS REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED. THE SENATOR SAID THE ISSUES THEY WOULD DISCUSS WITH THE PRESIDENT WOULD BE ALL ENCOMPASSING.

He lamented about the hardship in the country saying Nigeria had not really made any kind of progress in the last two years. Bruce said:

“Nigeria has not really made any progress in the last 2 years. I think we are in big trouble right now. When the President gets back, we would need to sit down with him and have a conversation. There is no point having a conversation with anybody who is not a president. “I am thinking the Senate. We will have a conversation. A bipartisan team will go and meet with Mr. President and have a conversation with him. Not APC senators meeting the president but the Senate meeting him and have a conversation on the future of Nigeria. That’s what I am gonna propose. That we sit down with him and discuss the issues. He’s the president and you can’t change that and I respect constitutional authority. He is the President of Nigeria and we will sit down with him and discuss the problems facing the

READ MORE............https://royalsgist.com/2017/08/05/buhari-will-return-next-week-will-talk-ben-bruce/
Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Me waiting for Buhari's return.

Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by 9jii(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ok

Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by Nduemma12(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
This man always looks for attention
Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by knightsTempler: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
For the records:

Today, 5th August, 2017 makes it exactly 90 days since Buhari left Nigeria for London on medical tourism

He left Nigeria on 7th May
Re: Buhari Will Return Next Week And We Will Talk With Him ” Ben Bruce” by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Abeg

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Forcibly Kidnap Hundreds To Instill Fear Among The Populace, / Photo: See Governor Fayose's Controvertial Sallah Outfit / US Set To Launch Massive Military Response To North Korea Nuclear Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.