Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! (875 Views)

The Four Imams Of Ahalal Sunna Wal Ja’ma’a (the Sunni Muslims) By Baba Ali Musta / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / Difference Between Shia And Sunni Salat (namaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
One year since the Mass Execution of 25 Sunni preachers!

On this day last year, 25 Sunni prisoners were hanged in a mass execution in Iran. #2AugustMassacre

The men, who were from Iran's Kurdish Sunni minority, were involved in preaching Sunni Islam within the Shia majority Iran, and were openly critical of the Shia-led regime.

They were sentenced to death for 'Moharabeh' (enmity against God) and 'involvement in Salafi groups' during trials described by Amnesty International as being "grossly unfair".

The men, who were arrested as part of a widespread crackdown in the Kurdistan regions of Iran between 2009 and 2011, reported that they were subjected to torture whilst held in the Ministry of Intelligence detention centres.

Many of the men were held in solitary confinement in detention centres for more than two years, and said they were beaten, kicked, suspended upside down, beaten with electric batons and were threatened with the rape and harm of family members.

The men were tortured both physically and psychologically until they made forced 'confessions' that were filmed and later broadcast on Iranian state television.

The 'confessions' which were broadcast following the executions contained numerous contradictions, with prisoners shown forced to 'confess' to crimes and calling themselves 'terrorists', in an attempt by Iran to exploit the fears of the Iranian public.

However, during their trials, the men confirmed that the 'confessions' had been made under torture, and said they were innocent of any crime. Many of the men had been in detention at the time crimes were committed, and could not have been involved.

In a further blatant contradiction, Iranian state run media had initially blamed Kurdish opposition groups including Komala and PJAK for a number of attacks in the Kurdistan regions between 2009 and 2011.

However, the Ministry of Justice later said that the Sunni prisoners were responsible for the attacks, in a move seen by many to be an attempt to prosecute the men under any pretext possible.

The Shia-run Iran has a long history of persecuting the Sunni minority community. Outspoken Sunni leaders and preachers face arrest, imprisonment and even execution under false pretexts in an attempt by the regime to silence dissidence.

Source: facebook page "Sunni prisoners Iran"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Demmzy15(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is the sad reality of how Sunnis are treated in Iran. Till date there's no Sunni Mosque in Tehran despite the city holding more than 1 million Sunnis. The government is also guilty of importing Shi'as into majority Sunni districts in order to tamper with the demography.

The greatest crime in Iran now is to become Sunni, even if you're apologetic to Sunnis, you'll be under scrutiny. Some years back they started clamping down on Ahwazi Arabs because this people are returning back to Sunnah. They think they can hide the truth but fact remains Sunnis are increasing everyday in Iran while Shi'as are leaving(some become Majoosis, Christians and majority Sunni) the government keeps suppressing the figures of number of Sunnis to around 5% whilst in reality, they might even number up to 25%.

Their mouthpiece PressTV keeps beating and slapping their chest about how Iran protects Sunnis but this is a big lie. Shi'as of Saudi Arabia are far better than their Sunni counterparts in Iran. Saudi Shiites are known to even have their own courts(in their provinces) were they judge themselves. They are fully integrated into the Saudi society and hold many high positions, there are even some Shias around Medina and they have their Husseiniyats in which they beat themselves right in Medina. This is what "nasibi" wahabis allowed in Medina.

In the early stages of the 3rd Saudi State, King AbdulAziz Ibn AbdurRahman Ibn Faisal(Rahimahullâh) refused to allow his Ikwani fighters to forcefully convert Shias in the eastern region to Sunnis. This was one of the reasons why the Ikwani revolted against him. Just look at how wahabis treated Shias and compare how Sunnis are persecuted on a daily basis in Iran.

I'm patiently waiting for any Rafidhi to pour spit here!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by FriendNG: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
This is the sad reality of how Sunnis are treated in Iran. Till date there's no Sunni Mosque in Tehran despite the city holding more than 1 million Sunnis. The government is also guilty of importing Shi'as into majority Sunni districts in order to tamper with the demography.

The greatest crime in Iran now is to become Sunni, even if you're apologetic to Sunnis, you'll be under scrutiny. Some years back they started clamping down on Ahwazi Arabs because this people are returning back to Sunnah. They think they can hide the truth but fact remains Sunnis are increasing everyday in Iran while Shi'as are leaving(some become Majoosis, Christians and majority Sunni) the government keeps suppressing the figures of number of Sunnis to around 5% whilst in reality, they might even number up to 25%.

Their mouthpiece PressTV keeps beating and slapping their chest about how Iran protects Sunnis but this is a big lie. Shi'as of Saudi Arabia are far better than their Sunni counterparts in Iran. Saudi Shiites are known to even have their own courts(in their provinces) were they judge themselves. They are fully integrated into the Saudi society and hold many high positions, there are even some Shias around Medina and they have their Husseiniyats in which they beat themselves right in Medina. This is what "nasibi" wahabis allowed in Medina.

In the early stages of the 3rd Saudi State, King AbdulAziz Ibn AbdurRahman Ibn Faisal(Rahimahullâh) refused to allow his Ikwani fighters to forcefully convert Shias in the eastern region to Sunnis. This was one of the reasons why the Ikwani revolted against him. Just look at how wahabis treated Shias and compare how Sunnis are persecuted on a daily basis in Iran.

I'm patiently waiting for any Rafidhi to pour spit here!!!

They have rejected others but want to impose SHIA in Nigeria.
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Empiree: 12:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Sad. I am not in support of oppression of dissents. Fact is, every these so called Islamic countries are guilty of this. Saud or not. Iran or not.

Whats worst is siding with either side unconditionally.

Every country on our planet oppresses dissents one way or the other. undecided

If true, Iranian authority is wrong. They should simply see them as fellow Muslims. How's that hard to figure out.
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Empiree:
Sad. I am not in support of oppression of dissents. Fact is, every these so called Islamic countries are guilty of this. Saud or not. Iran or not.

Whats worst is siding with either side unconditionally.

Every country on our planet oppresses dissents one way or the other. undecided

If true, Iranian authority is wrong. They should simply see them as fellow Muslims. How's that hard to figure out.

Source: facebook page "Sunni prisoners Iran"??

grin grin grin grin grin

This is one the things that usually create unnecessary tension. The above "report" is a yearly report that people spread on social media esp WhatsApp. I am not here to defend Iran blindly but given me source like that is rather funny.

# Besides, on the internet, you will see various news like "Sunni lives in fear in Iran, same news with the subject changed in Saudi Arabia, Shia suffering in Saudi. These are the two fierce political big boys of the middle East. They have fought dirty and politically and continue it, in the name of religion.

# I do not only have Sunni friends who are presently studying in Iran (at various Sunni hawzas) but also I have been to Sunni dominated states and visited my friends at their Hawzas. My question to people that claimed "its a sin being Sunni in Iran", which one of them have ever visited those Sunni areas and get first hand information?

# You can imagine a whole Ayatullah Kamal Haydari's programme was banned on one Iranian National TV because it has to do with Sunni personalities. I did not only witnessed this but had also been present in one of those lectures before the ban.

# Generally, young Iranian whether Shia or Sunni (who did not witnessed life before the revolution) believed they've been caged with the country's brand of Islamic sharia. You see young girls when you board plane, removing their hijab once they reach turkey, Dubai (depending on your route).

# Anyway, here's an Egyptian Sunni who personally toured Sunni populated areas in Iran. Its an almost 1 hour length video with interviews. He visited Khorasan and Baluchistan desert areas and the high mountains of Kurdistan. I have been to all these places myself. If you think everything in the video was stage-managed, can you show me your personal experience in Iran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B6MGqWkpMk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
^^^^

I had the opportunity of challenging one of Jabata's top "ministers" when Jabata made a bold statement in his lecture titled "Aqeedat shia". Jabata said and I quote:

"if you get to Iran today and they find out you are a Sunni, they will behead you instantly... And it is compulsory on all the Imams of Iran jumu'ah mosques to curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman etc on the minbar. Anyone that did not follow this law will be sack from his job"

# I simply asked the guy, " has Jabata ever in his life visited Iran to make such daunting statements not to mention of attending any of Iranian Jumu'ah?"

Obviously, he had never visited Iran in his life, so he made that up to further his cursed mission against the Shia. So, where's his hujjah? A wicked liar will go to any length to malign his opponent's personality.

# One thing I trusted Iranian government for is, they don't joke with security of life and property. Whoever you are, Shia or Sunni, if you perpetrate evil, even if you hide inside ant's hole, they will fish you out and deal with you with no mercy.

# I have many Sunni Ustaz who had visited Iran for world religious conference. They have nothing to lose to hide Iran's "atrocities" on Sunnis if it exist. Not a liar like Jabata and the likes of the "source" quoted by the OPs.

This is Article 12 of the Iranian constitution:

"The official religion of Iran is Islam and the Twelver Ja'fari school [in usual al-Din and fiqh], and this principle will remain eternally immutable. Other Islamic schools,
including the Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanbali, and Zaydi, are
to be accorded full respect, and their followers are free to
act in accordance with their own jurisprudence in performing their religious rites. These schools enjoy official
status in matters pertaining to religious education, affairs of personal status (marriage, divorce, inheritance, and wills)
and related litigation in courts of law. In regions of the
country where Muslims following any one of these schools
of fiqh constitute the majority, local regulations, within the
bounds of the jurisdiction of local councils, are to be in
accordance with the respective school of fiqh, without
infringing upon the rights of the followers of other schools
."

#Again, If you think that is just a show at apparent, where's the likes of "Sunni" Wahabi/Salafi state like Saudi and Bahrain?
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
^^^^^

# Interestingly, OP tagged his source as "Sunni Prisoners Iran". Apart from the unreliability of such source, if for the sake of argument, the fake source is true, the question is what are their real crime? Telling me its because " those Sunnis" are preaching their Sunnism was their crime is laughable. Question: Where were they preaching it? At their Sunni strongholds or Shi'i strongholds?

# Iranian government have succeed in establishing peace of religion in their country courtesy of separating the populace and restrict them formally in their respective region. Sunni and Shia are obviously cat and dog. Interestingly, you will see Iranian irrespective of your Aqeedah and culture coming together during Mawlud and Noorooz (Iranian new year). However, you don't cross each other's "boarder" for the sole purpose of preaching the differences between the two Aqeedah.

# Now coming home: IMN vs NM

* According to Nigerian Constitution, halting forcefully an official car (military for that matter) with Nigerian flag wavering on it, is more or less a treason. Some of ignoramt fools among Zakyzaky's boys with cutlasses, bow and arrows, catapult, stones etc went ahead to halt a whole Chief of Nigerian Army staff grin grin Nigerian Army for that matter, the badass army in Africa.

* When Army dealt with them excessively (which was inhumane), the cry by the IMN was: "Nigerian government is killing Shia in a genocide mission sponsored by Saudi".

* This is the song they continue with till date. Alas! In that same northern part, there are other Shia communities in their millions not of Zakyzaky's movement, who are enjoying peace in their respective communities. Yoruba, Igbira also have many shias in their communities too living peacefully, so what's the lies of "Nigerian government is killing Shia in a genocide mission sponsored by Saudi"?

* The truth is 90% of wrongdoers/criminals will not truthfully reveal what actually happened but will be comfortable spreading lies and propagandas.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Empiree: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
^^

Interesting! I understand well
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by impossible27(m): 1:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Demmzy15 i knew u will come and sprew trash here about iran this and iran that, not knowing that our US puppet (saudi arabia) last two weeks have threatened and killed shias in their town only because they were not sunnis.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/04/530658/Saudi-Awamiyah-Crackdown

That is shia town in Saudi Arabia razed to the ground by millutary

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/02/530534/saudi-arabia-shia--awamiyah-killed
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/31/530235/Saudi-Qatif-policeman-rocket
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/01/530337/Saudi-Arabia-Awamiyah

These are all links of your holy place killing your own people because they are shia just 1 week ago. Stop calling iran because iran dose not know who u are.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/29/530021/Saudi-Arabia-Eastern-Province-alAwamiyah-Almosara
That's the link of their Latest treat. This is what they are known for, treatening people and peaceful countries here and there.
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Alennsar(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^^

I had the opportunity of challenging one of Jabata's top "ministers" when Jabata made a bold statement in his lecture titled "Aqeedat shia". Jabata said and I quote:

"if you get to Iran today and they find out you are a Sunni, they will behead you instantly... And it is compulsory on all the Imams of Iran jumu'ah mosques to curse Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman etc on the minbar. Anyone that did not follow this law will be sack from his job"

# I simply asked the guy, " has Jabata ever in his life visited Iran to make such daunting statements not to mention of attending any of Iranian Jumu'ah?"

Obviously, he had never visited Iran in his life, so he made that up to further his cursed mission against the Shia. So, where's his hujjah? A wicked liar will go to any length to malign his opponent's personality.

# One thing I trusted Iranian government for is, they don't joke with security of life and property. Whoever you are, Shia or Sunni, if you perpetrate evil, even if you hide inside ant's hole, they will fish you out and deal with you with no mercy.

# I have many Sunni Ustaz who had visited Iran for world religious conference. They have nothing to lose to hide Iran's "atrocities" on Sunnis if it exist. Not a liar like Jabata and the likes of the "source" quoted by the OPs.

This is Article 12 of the Iranian constitution:

"The official religion of Iran is Islam and the Twelver Ja'fari school [in usual al-Din and fiqh], and this principle will remain eternally immutable. Other Islamic schools,
including the Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanbali, and Zaydi, are
to be accorded full respect, and their followers are free to
act in accordance with their own jurisprudence in performing their religious rites. These schools enjoy official
status in matters pertaining to religious education, affairs of personal status (marriage, divorce, inheritance, and wills)
and related litigation in courts of law. In regions of the
country where Muslims following any one of these schools
of fiqh constitute the majority, local regulations, within the
bounds of the jurisdiction of local councils, are to be in
accordance with the respective school of fiqh, without
infringing upon the rights of the followers of other schools
."

#Again, If you think that is just a show at apparent, where's the likes of "Sunni" Wahabi/Salafi state like Saudi and Bahrain?

man wake up ooo; I do listen to most of der sheikhs on ahlulybayt and hadi tv and I can tell plainly dat ders nothing Islamic about dem except Der names.

dey don't fully believe d prophet instead dey worship Ali and Fatima Zahra. dey call on dem instead of Allah and dey bow down placing Der heads on qarbala sand. I can't type much jare
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Alennsar(f): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
impossible27:
Demmzy15 i knew u will come and sprew trash here about iran this and iran that, not knowing that our US puppet (saudi arabia) last two weeks have threatened and killed shias in their town only because they were not sunnis.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/04/530658/Saudi-Awamiyah-Crackdown

That is shia town in Saudi Arabia razed to the ground by millutary

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/02/530534/saudi-arabia-shia--awamiyah-killed
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/31/530235/Saudi-Qatif-policeman-rocket
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/01/530337/Saudi-Arabia-Awamiyah

These are all links of your holy place killing your own people because they are shia just 1 week ago. Stop calling iran because iran dose not know who u are.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/29/530021/Saudi-Arabia-Eastern-Province-alAwamiyah-Almosara
That's the link of their Latest treat. This is what they are known for, treatening people and peaceful countries here and there.

presstv are d greatest liars of all time. don't defend Wat you don't know cos I was once like you
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Demmzy15(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Alennsar:

presstv are d greatest liars of all time. don't defend Wat you don't know cos I was once like you
This is why I refused to dignify the undercover "ShiaMuslim" with a reply!

1 Like

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 3:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Alennsar:

man wake up ooo; I do listen to most of der sheikhs on ahlulybayt and hadi tv and I can tell plainly dat ders nothing Islamic about dem except Der names.

dey don't fully believe d prophet instead dey worship Ali and Fatima Zahra. dey call on dem instead of Allah and dey bow down placing Der heads on qarbala sand. I can't type much jare

# Do not stylishly change the subject of this thread. The point still remain the OP's source and report was all made up.
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 3:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Alennsar:

# Kindly tell us which media is reliable?
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by impossible27(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Alennsar:

So which site do u want me to bring it out before u believe? CNN or BBC?
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by impossible27(m): 6:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
This is why I refused to dignify the undercover "ShiaMuslim" with a reply!
I am not a Muslim once again, i can't lie against my religion. I am a Christian and i can swear to that.

Try to look for another excuse ppls
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Do not stylishly change the subject of this thread. The point still remain the OP's source and report was all made up.

Bros you dull, because I did not reply your nonsense?.....source made up? Go to Facebook and search for the page "Sunni prisoners Iran"
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by AlBaqir(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Bros you dull, because I did not reply your nonsense?.....source made up? Go to Facebook and search for the page "Sunni prisoners Iran"

# That source is as silly as your comment.

# E no dey twitter or WhatsApp? grin grin grin Please stop exposing your obsession further with silly sources. Interesting part is many of you have never in your life move from one place to the other to search truth. You only depend on whatever an idiot create for you on the internet.

# Give us "reliable sources" like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, CBCN etc. We also have renowned human right activist(s) group.

# Telling "the world" their crime is preaching "Sunnism" is the most dumb submission have ever heard. Have you consider charges on terrorism knowing fully well how many of your "Sunni" brothers are in different prisons of the world on terrorism charges?

More than 200 "Sunni" terrorists were apprehended some months back after the Tehran terrorist attack which lead tens of people dead and several severely injured.

Once those your terrorist "Sunni" brothers are killed or sent to prison, your fake Facebook page will cry out again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Demmzy15(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]# That source is as silly as your comment.

# E no dey twitter or WhatsApp? grin grin grin Please stop exposing your obsession further with silly sources. Interesting part is many of you have never in your life move from one place to the other to search truth. You only depend on whatever an idiot create for you on the internet.

# Give us "reliable sources" like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, CBCN etc. We also have renowned human right activist(s) group.

# Telling "the world" their crime is preaching "Sunnism" is the most dumb submission have ever heard. Have you consider charges on terrorism knowing fully well how many of your "Sunni" brothers are in different prisons of the world on terrorism charges?

More than 200 "Sunni" terrorists were apprehended some months back after the Tehran terrorist attack which lead tens of people dead and several severely injured.

Once those your terrorist "Sunni" brothers are killed or sent to prison, your fake Facebook page will cry out again.[/s]
I seriously don't know why hypocrisy is just rampant on this forum. If we provide sources from the above listed ones, you'll be the same person jumping around like a frog shouting "it's western media bias". You use western media when it goes your way but reject them when they're against you.

Yes, there are terrorists everywhere, I consider the Jundullah jihadists in Iran as terrorists but the biggest terrorist is Iran and its allied militias. Everyone would soon see how this groups would transform Iraaq and Syria in the few years to come. As ISIS are leaving the spotlight, Iranian barbaric militias are taking over.

Do you know the similarities and difference between Iran and ISIS?

#I'll gladly expatiate for you and other viewers. ISIS views it's leader as the sole representative of all Muslims aka the caliph, so all Muslims should pledge allegiance to him, if you don't, you're an apostate, this is why they need to export this with terror. While Iran through the "Vilayet e Faqih" (Wilayah Al Faqih) in which every Muslim needs to recognize as their leader before the arrival of Mahdi, if you don't, you're an apostate, this is why Iran is exporting terror all around the world.

# Now the difference between both entities is that, one claims to be Sunni Khawarij while the other is Shi'a. Both what they call to is the same, violence and killing of Muslims, Sunni and Shi'a alike.
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Empiree: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2017
You two ehen cheesy
Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Alennsar(f): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That source is as silly as your comment.

Once those your terrorist "Sunni" brothers are killed or sent to prison, your fake Facebook page will cry out again.

I don't need to argue with you man. I've seen and heard a lot of Shia atrocities and I don't expect someone like you to tell me about it again cos seeing is believing.

1 Like

Re: One Year Since The Mass Execution Of 25 Sunni Preachers! by Alennsar(f): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Kindly tell us which media is reliable?
as if you will accept the truth if you see one.

(1) (Reply)

Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ? / Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan / Husband Condemned To Reading Rights Books For Hitting His Wife, Memorize 5 Juz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.