Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (462 Views)

What Can I Do To This United States Guy I Did Maths Assignment For / A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance / See How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by eduresearch: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Note- i am sharing this because i have tried it and it
worked for me. Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is
very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one
online work that i have tried and i am into that
really worked for me. My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who
might have been surfing the web for an online
work.
For more than Three months i have been working
as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it
has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you
must be honest with the answers you provide for
students in order to gain reputation. You have wild
rang of subject to choose from (English language,
mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics,
government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not
require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can
work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time
you bid for a student question you can deliver and
always bid for questions you are sure you can solve. Study pool - Studypool is an online marketplace
that connects students with questions with tutors
that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like
having thousands of friends who are expert tutors
that can help you with any question at any time.
this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.
visit https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/2017/07/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for.html to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Talks On Change Of Courses, Institutions / Tasued Post Utme 2017/2018 / What Is Your Opinion About The Looming ASUU STRIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.