Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity (609 Views)

Saraki And His Unending Political Battles - Newtelegraphonline. / Buhari And His Unending 'love' For Jonathan / Buhari And His Unending 'love' For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by DaySpringTV: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kano state Governor Abdullahi Ganduje has reassured his administration’s unending commitment to a national unity by insisting that the Igbo people residing in the state would not be allowed to leave.

Ganduje disclosed this charge when members of the Igbo Delegates Assembly of the 19 Northern States paid him a courtesy cals at the Government House in Kano.‎

According to our correspondents The development is in view of the recent ‘quit notice’ issued the Igbo by a coalition of northern groups.

You can read full article on www.DaySpringTv.Net website..

Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by 9jii(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
We want unity but we are not holding anybody's leg to stay here.
If you have something stupid about us to say you better hide in your whatever land and say it.
When ever we feel like matching there and put sense in to you we ll do it.
Divinehealer:
As long as he can guarantee security when the Almajiris strike.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
As long as he can guarantee security when the Almajiris strike.
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
9jii:
We want unity but we are not holding anybody's leg to stay here.
If you have something stupid about us to say you better hide in your whatever land and say it.
When ever we feel like matching there and put sense in to you we ll do it.

Peace

What did I say to warrant this rant? That I said as long as he can guarantee their security when the Almajiris attack them? Isnt it a rational comment I made? Judgibg by the quit notice issue and the governor saying they should stay is it not only wise for a notmal citizen to ask if he can guarantee their security when the deadline comes and Igbos are still there? It is you who has something to say not me. As for me, I have already said what I wanted to say.
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by 9jii(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Divinehealer:

What did I say to warrant this rant? That I said as long as he can guarantee their security when the Almajiris attack them? Isnt it a rational comment I made? Judgibg by the quit notice issue and the governor saying they should stay is it not only wise for a notmal citizen to ask if he can guarantee their security when the deadline comes and Igbos are still there? It is you who has something to say not me. As for me, I have already said what I wanted to say.
The only thing that can guarantee their safety is what's coming from the East.
Almajiris are listening

1 Like

Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by eunisam: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't trust them, Igbo rapu ndi Hausa lata begi

1 Like

Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by dienlmods: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
9jii:

Almajiris are listening
Can you shameless people simply do Igbo must go... Did Nigerians killed Ghanaians before Ghana must go period...

Well, I blame people wey dey plant flower for another mans compound...

1 Like

Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by 9jii(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
dienlmods:

Can you shameless people simply do Igbo must go... Did Nigerians killed Ghanaians before Ghana must go period...

Well, I blame people wey dey plant flower for another mans compound...
This is exactly what we are saying yu figs can't simply understand like humans, you always waiting for us to tell you what you need to do.

We are not going to do "must go" we will act on slightest of provacation
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
9jii:

Almajiris are listening

How does that concern me? I made my comment based on what he said if you feel otherwise then direct your concerns to him. He said Igbos would not be allowed to leave, I say can he guarantee security. What other issues you have, take to the appropriate channel.
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by DaySpringTV: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
No fighting oooo please
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by samson132(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2017
@ DayspringTv

Me want to fight....
Re: Kano State Governor Has Reassured His Unending Support For National Unity by DaySpringTV: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Are you serious at all @ Samson

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Protesters Storm Shell Crude Flow Station In Nigeria's Niger Delta / Come Back Home Too, Buhari Taunts London Protesters, Prays At Aso Rock Mosque / Sister Sister! President Buhari's Daughters Pose Before Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.