Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Payback Time For Neymar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Payback Time For Neymar (1655 Views)

17-yr-old Girl Sleeps Wit Her Bestie's Dad As Payback For Sleeping With Her Bf / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? / Chiwetalu Agu: "I Didn't Have Time For Women Because I Was Poor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payback Time For Neymar by StreetTV: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
PAYBACK TIME FOR #NEYMAR

In June 2015, Barcelona won the Champions league and Neymar put on his famous 100% Jesus bandana. It caused a stir in the world. In 2016 during the Rio Olympics he repeated the same feat wearing the 100% Jesus as he stood on the podium to collect the football Gold medal. The International Olympics Committee wrote an official protest for his use of the bandana on a stage that prohibits all religious, commercial or political messages.
Fast forward to August 2017, and it is payback time. God keeps his word all the time. PSG signed Neymar for a world record fee – yet he is not the best player in the world. The internet has been breaking with how much you can do with the money spent on this lad. The professionals in the field (who know exactly what they are talking about) tell us that the signing fee is beyond calculation and rationality. In other words, it simply doesn’t make sense.
That is exactly how God wants it. It didn’t make sense when the 100% Jesus headband came up, and the financial blessing two years later doesn’t make any sense either. God is keeping his side of the bargain – “if you are not ashamed of me before men…, if you offer as little as a cup of water…”
The money you are looking for is in someone’s hand, God needs to give them a transfer instruction to move it to your account. How will he do that?
1. Put the kingdom of God first.
2. Stay on top of your game
3. Leave the rest to God.
God, please give me a Neymar-kind of breakthrough!
Now let’s get back to work. Have a happy weekend.
I am not ashamed of my faith
Share this if it blessed you..

Copied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payback Time For Neymar by Kingslaw(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na so

1 Like

Re: Payback Time For Neymar by StreetTV: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Response To His Critics - I Love This Guy / Actress Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photo [PICS] / 9 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays And Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.