Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos (46106 Views)

Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Chairman of Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Ubah,who recently returned to the country - was today spotted with his enviable Rolls Royce at an event in Oraukwu area of Anambra state. The business mogul was in attendance with the Minister of Labour and Employment; Dr. Chris Ngige, Senator Andy Ubah and other high profile dignitaries as Chief Odunukwe Charles; Okemmili Oraukwu gave out his daughter in marriage.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ifeanyi-ubah-at-an-event-in-anambra-state.html

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by swiz123(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sango punish poverty

29 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos looking fresh with huge financial war chest from only 20 pounds after the war. If you don't know, Ifeany Ubah oil and gas jetty in Lagos is the largest in Africa, and 4th in the world, estimated at $5 billion. He paid over 5 billion naira in taxes last yr to Lagos state government and employs over 5000 yorubas in Lagos only.

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The Chairman of Capital Oil, Ifeanyi Ubah,who recently returned to the country - was today spotted with his enviable Rolls Royce at an event in Oraukwu area of Anambra state. The business mogul was in attendance with the Minister of Labour and Employment; Dr. Chris Ngige, Senator Andy Ubah and other high profile dignitaries as Chief Odunukwe Charles; Okemmili Oraukwu gave out his daughter in marriage.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ifeanyi-ubah-at-an-event-in-anambra-state.html
when you are somebody, everybody will want to associate and be identified with you

14 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by nrexzy: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oooooo this man is a BigNwa...
Oga e mega OK

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Respect...

A chance to start early now and win BIG. A deviation from the norm. Why on earth should anyone be paid only 12times in a whole year? Break free from the injustice. Do yourself a favor. Smile to the bank every week . I repeat EVERY WEEK. To avoid ban I won't post any link here. Send me a Private Message for details

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by BuariCopyPaste: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
cowardSeun:

You ehh..... lol

Na so na.... they can't do without begging

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
what is there to explain. can't he buy another Rolls Royce or what.. Mind u, he's a billionaire.. It's not a big deal for him
ndcide:
But I thought he had a black rolls Royce. Someone posted a black one last year.

https://madailygist.com/money-speaking-billionaire-ifeanyi-ubah-shows-off-his-n183-million-rolls-royce-photos/

Someone should explain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by eunisam: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
money talking. e no concern me shaa I dey my papa house come and. ...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Kc3000: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndcide:

https://madailygist.com/money-speaking-billionaire-ifeanyi-ubah-shows-off-his-n183-million-rolls-royce-photos/

Someone should explain.

This looks like a RR Phantom, while the other one in your link is a RR Ghost. I'm sure he can afford a few toys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by enyi1: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Satoshi:
Respect...

A chance to start early now and win BIG. A deviation from the norm. Why on earth should anyone be paid only 12times in a whole year? Break free from the injustice. Do yourself a favor. Smile to the bank every week . I repeat EVERY WEEK. To avoid ban I won't post any link here. Send me a Private Message for details
Oga, help your self first, after that then your family, kinsmen, kindred, village youth. No one is interested in what you are selling. Charity begins at home

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by ezeagu(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good for him. Rich men are worshipped as god in Igboland.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Bizibi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
He should watch his weight.....

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by HeGeMon(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Una don come again ooo, developers. Just keep quiet for a sec, praise worshipping .
zurich1010:
Igbos looking fresh with huge financial war chest. If you don't know, Ifeany Ubah oil and gas jetty in Lagos is the largest in Africa, and 4th in the world, estimated at $5 billion. He paid over 5 billion naira in taxes last yr to Lagos state government.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by deomeelo: 4:52am On Aug 06, 2017
zurich1010:
Igbos looking fresh with huge financial war chest. If you don't know, Ifeany Ubah oil and gas jetty in Lagos is the largest in Africa, and 4th in the world, estimated at $5 billion. He paid over 5 billion naira in taxes last yr to Lagos state government.

MRS Commissions Africa’s Largest Jetty in Lagos

Foremost downstream oil company, MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, saturday commissioned a berthing terminal – Dantata Jetty, which has a capacity to berth vessels of 80,000–120,000 metric tonnes capacity at the Tin Can Island Port in Lagos.

The record-breaking facility, which is reputed in the downstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry as the first of its kind in any port in Africa, will save Nigeria millions of dollars spent annually by marketers of petroleum products to hire daughter vessels to lift products from the mother vessels on the high seas to the depots, as the mother vessels can now berth directly at the new Jetty.

Speaking yesterday during the commissioning ceremony in Lagos, the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, said that though the jetty was the largest in Africa, what he enjoyed most iwas the Information Technology (IT) deployed in the facility to monitor on computers, the loadings of every drop of petroleum product.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/09/mrs-commissions-africas-largest-jetty-in-lagos/

Stop beating your shallow and empty chest over some small village getty.

MRS Jetty is the largest in Africa.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 06, 2017
deomeelo:

[s].

Stop beating your shallow and empty chest over some small village getty.

MRS Jetty is the largest in Africa.
[/s]

Afonja and worship of Hausa Fulani...agbaya, anything they tell you, you don't verify, you just believe like a slave. Compare metric tonne capacity below

Capital oil:

“Our existing tank farm at Ibafon, Apapa, stands at over 170,000 MT. International partners can take full advantage of our bonded facility to drive business transactions free of demurrage costs,” he offered." Compared to M.R.S which is only 80,000 - 120, 000 Metric Tonnes(MT)

Copy link and paste to open...
https://www.proshareng.com/news/General/Capital-Oil,-Lagos-plan-200,000bpd-refinery-/6543

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by ikp120(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
ndcide:

Someone should explain.
You think he has only one Rolls Royce? Esama in Benin here has red, white and black Rolls Royces.

It's only what the media shows you that you will know about these rich folks. You only know a stranger to the extent you're told. That's why I shake my head when some people call these billionaires humble. LOL grin grin grin grin

Bill Gates owns one of the rarest Ferrari. These guys are not really as "humble" as people think they are. It's just an illusion.

24 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Gossiplover: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
lalasticlala come and see levels
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by Lloydfather(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Caption what ngige was saying to ubah.

My bro forget what this people are doing to u, am always at ur back, we are blothers.

Politics and politicians hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by juman(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin

Anybody can become billionaire overnight in africa.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos by exlinklodge: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
hmmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Ihedioha’s Supporters Protest In Owerri, Say "We Want Him Back"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.