Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) (57723 Views)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Emy4u(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2017
I was thinking a human being was talking never knew it was an ape. No wonder u are proud to be a mumu. That's why muslims won't progress even in their own land. quote author=ProudtobeaMUMUM post=59186001]Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one[/quote]
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Kevsman(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Girls of nowadays.. .....

If they don't put one of their hands on that spot, the photo is not complete
true talk...
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one
Chai, Bad belle is allowed

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by bedspread: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one
JUST ONE CONDOM WOULD HV PREVENTED THIS CREATURE FROM EARTH
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Awwww, he is so little. Cute lil' patootie. kiss kiss kiss
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2017
biblegirl:
Y on earth re they stressing that baby?Must dey take pictures with him?
child abuse... !?
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by dacovajnr: 6:41am On Aug 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Only killjoys take cheap shots at cool sturvs.

Quoted you & proudly N.Delta!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by itzlatest(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by johnsherdy10: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by professorchuks(m): 7:32am On Aug 06, 2017
CheezyCharles:
don't have heart attack because your parents weren't this cute... it's nobody's fault .befor u Qoute me,take a look at my dp,show ur girlfriend and see if she won't dump ur ugly ass !

My brother u sef no fine too, and u dull. Coz u no check her profile before u talk. Even after using ur phone to mk ur dp look good, u still look like Enwe(white monkey).
Dullard!
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by vertueptime: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
The guys trouser is tighter than the lady's, wat rubbish
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by searchhussein(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Euckybaby:

i guess you meant bleaching cream...igbo man
Lol.
Bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Another reason this shit should be scrapped
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by valmunich(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol... The media seff.. I'm serving in the same local government with these guys and trust me, they aren't married. That's not even their baby! grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Lovely
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2017
una baby go collect award oo
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by bandad: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Girls of nowadays.. .....

If they don't put one of their hands on that spot, the photo is not complete
Wetin carry your eye go there.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by bandad: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Dannyset:
Stop lying. They are not couples and that's not their child too. Check the caption you would see they are no where near being a couple or having the baby.
Liars on the loose
That is true. Some don`t read to understand what they are reading. Hurry hurry readers on the loose.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Henry1006(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
CheezyCharles:
don't have heart attack because your parents weren't this cute... it's nobody's fault .befor u Qoute me,take a look at my dp,show ur girlfriend and see if she won't dump ur ugly ass !
Lol guy u feel say too make sense abi grin
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
bandad:
Wetin carry your eye go there.
I guess you are not familiar with social media posts and images
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by JJKADRY(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
This little boy's name should be 'NYSC' or 'DEGREE'. How are you Degree? NYSC,greet your daddy ooo!
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ememlinus: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who una dey deceive
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
parents are fair complexioned... kid is black

say no to bleaching
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by CheezyCharles(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
professorchuks:

My brother u sef no fine too, and u dull. Coz u no check her profile before u talk. Even after using ur phone to mk ur dp look good, u still look like Enwe(white monkey).
Dullard!
lol read ur comment and I was thinking if i should reply u or not. bruh I wasn't even referring to u and i was correcting someone who insulted ur tribe,our tribe.but get one thing straight my picture is without filter(use glasses) and the three of u on ur dp ain't even a match like helll naw. u can check back later oh when I have ur time I will upload another filterless picture. it's not my fault that God created me finer than u. fight him,not me. Udo diri gi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.