Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds (708 Views)

Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media / Usain Bolt Suffers Injury In The Final Race Of His Career, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by PurityPhils(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reigning Olympic and world champion, Usain Bolt has been defeated for the first time since 2013.

The Jamaican was defeated by American Christian Coleman at the ongoing 2017 International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships in London, United Kingdom.

Bolt had the second-fastest qualifying time in the semifinal heats on Saturday, running the event in 9.98 seconds behind Coleman who finished with 9.97 seconds.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/breaking-usain-bolt-bites-the-dust-but-through-to-the-final-of-iaafworlds/

Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by Larwin(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
shocked

Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by dipznano: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Typing...
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by Angeleena(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
wow...
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by bigtt76(f): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
New World Record for Bolt loading ....mark my words! grin
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by Ajewealth123(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
PurityPhils:
Reigning Olympic and world champion, Usain Bolt has been defeated for the first time since 2013.

The Jamaican was defeated by American Christian Coleman at the ongoing 2017 International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships in London, United Kingdom.

Bolt had the second-fastest qualifying time in the semifinal heats on Saturday, running the event in 9.98 seconds behind Coleman who finished with 9.97 seconds.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/breaking-usain-bolt-bites-the-dust-but-through-to-the-final-of-iaafworlds/
even bolt dey look the guy like say na juju
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by Agimor(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ermmh. It Matters less.

How about our own athletes Okagbare and co?
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
bigtt76:

I believe you dear.

Bolt will spring out an astounding race on the final day and it will seem Coleman is a coldman grin
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by def111(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
bigtt76:

I believe you
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by bigtt76(f): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sad but Bolt just lost the finals to Justin Gatlin cry

def111:

I believe you
Re: BREAKING: Usain Bolt Bites The Dust But Through To The Final Of #iaafworlds by Greatzeus(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reminds me of what virus told rancho in 3 idiots
You cannot win all the time

(1) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Footballers Who Died By Gunshots / Cristiano Ronaldo & Junior VS Neymar & Davi Lucca - 100% Funny / Messi Makes Barcelona Champions League Favourites, Insists Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.