Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Quit Notice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice (560 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Give Fulani 1-month Quit Notice, List Oil Installations... / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Fayose Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice by ihedioramma: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please help a friend . He said there landlord have two son befor he die and after every thing, a man now came and gave them one month notice to quit from magistrate court true his lawyer . So my friend is asking what to do ? and he said he know well that the hause is not the man's hause .
Re: Quit Notice by ihedioramma: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Quit Notice by ihedioramma: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
?
Re: Quit Notice by aputel: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
There is nothing difficult in this ,first you need to go to the magistrate or secure there service of a lawyer to ascertain the genuineness of he quit notice .
The notice is faulty from his face value because you suppose to be issue a quit notice by the lawyer to the landlord, magistrate don't give a quit notice. After the expiration of the notice then you will taken to court and if found guilty the court,judgement will be entered against you. Even the landlord cannot come over and remove your properties the judgement will be taken to the police for action .
I suspect a foul play somewhere ,but the short way is that if you don't have the money to get a legal representation but you know you can hold your ground till the issue is perfected, Write a petition to the Chief judge of Lagos State ,serve a copy to the magistrate and the Police commissioner and paste a copy at the house . You can also make the copy available in the social media . I can't give you the way to write it but get in touch with those who can give it a killing headline . The landlord must do the needful or get into problem if he comes near your door.
A landlord try a kind of nonsense with me ,when I hook him even his lawyer cannot get him out . He gave me a year rent free as settlement.
Re: Quit Notice by ihedioramma: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
@aputel, is not the landlord gave the notice but some one that want to take the hause from the landlord because his father has die .
Re: Quit Notice by aputel: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=ihedioramma post=59315120] @aputel, is not the landlord gave the notice but some one that want to take the hause from the landlord because his father has die . [/quot

if that is the case write a petition to the police on threat to life and properties ,when the guy is arrested then he will explain himself with documents but by and large even resolving this as a temporary measure he will be cautioned to follow the process
Re: Quit Notice by ihedioramma: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=aputel post=59421475][/quote]ok thank's .

(1) (Reply)

Senators Allegedly Want Hope Uzodinma Removed As Customs Committee Chair / Absurd Excuses North Gives For Terror Attack / How We Will Bring Obasanjo, Saraki, Atiku Back To Pdp – Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.