Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money (2035 Views)

Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
''Dear Phyno I Am Very Sorry It Was Small Pikin Mentality That Was Worrying Me Then'' - Nigerian Girl Phyno Used To Ask Out On 2go Many Years Back But She Rejected Him Because He Had No Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPzttyaOp4
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Girls no go kill me tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by izospindle(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
smiley girls no be only small pinkin mentality hmmm......
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
izospindle:
smiley girls no be only small pinkin mentality hmmm......

hahaha girls and money.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by freshest4live: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol, simply because he has a higher social value now, way higher than her's.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by freshest4live: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

hahaha girls and money.
It's not just the money but the fame that attracts her now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Over to you Phyno.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
freshest4live:
Lol, simply because he has a higher social value now, way higher than her's.

girls should stop this behavior, they downgrade somebody because of their status, but they don't know what will become of him 2moro...
everybody is a somebody!
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
freshest4live:

It's not just the money but the fame that attracts her now.

that is also true
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Over to you Phyno.

disgrace loading for her
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by izospindle(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lagospeople1:

hahaha girls and money.
if phyno give that one face she go chop e money die......see as she fat like water melon oti ooo
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by YaranMinna: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
izospindle:

if phyno give that one face she go chop e money die......see as she fat like water melon oti ooo

hahahaha, she be scammer, how we know se phyno ask her out. im sure he get better taste pass her
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thunder fire u diaa... Idiota

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hustlerlomo:
Thunder fire u diaa... Idiota

Thunder from everywhere sef lwkm grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
YaranMinna:

hahahaha, she be scammer, how we know se phyno ask her out. im sure he get better taste pass her

Nice one didn't see it like that...
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by RSVP: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na one bite and trash dis b**ch ... No offence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by baby124: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babe gather shame and move on abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Afam4eva(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
O girl, Phyno has passed your level. I'm not even sure the money that has blinded him will make him remember your face. Gbahara ko sahara ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't know why IBO girls are so local which one is "kpahara"? Retired olosho...I bet Phyno never knew her. This was how one of my female friend started sending money to fake Banky W & Iyayan..she started forming for everyone because she's dating Banky W & Iyayan on facebook she has already spent over 900k on them.

#desperateHollosho
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
baby124:
Babe gather shame and move on abeg.

walai she has finish her self
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
O girl, Phyno has passed your level. I'm not even sure the money that has blinded him will make him remember your face. Gbahara ko sahara ni.

who fit remember that her face sef...
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
I don't know why IBO girls are so local which one is "kpahara"? Retired olosho...I bet Phyno never knew her. This was how one of my female friend started sending money to fake Banky W & Iyayan..she started forming for everyone because she's dating Banky W & Iyayan on facebook she has already spent over 900k on them.

#desperateHollosho

Na wa o! speechless. make she come spend am on me. i need it pass them
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Afrohits: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
what a foool.. sorry for her
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by gossipcop: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
mumu of highest level
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by nanyapinkies(f): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2017
jes imagine.....the rate of how Sam gurls shows off Dia stupidity.... how did she fink infact she's jes an attention seeker... shikena
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by lizzylie: 5:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by nelsonebby(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Lagospeople1:
''Dear Phyno I Am Very Sorry It Was Small Pikin Mentality That Was Worrying Me Then'' - Nigerian Girl Phyno Used To Ask Out On 2go Many Years Back But She Rejected Him Because He Had No Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPzttyaOp4
she's a BASTARD!
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money by Lagospeople1: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2017
nanyapinkies:
jes imagine.....the rate of how Sam gurls shows off Dia stupidity.... how did she fink infact she's jes an attention seeker... shikena

i doubt that phyno ever asked her out..

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A And Bam Bam Sharing A Kiss #bbnaija (video) / Davido Failed To Give Me Credit For “assurance” Song- Zona Gee / Beyonce Looks Stunning In A Private Jet !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.